Please lock this one up mods

Seriously frustrating. These dudes can't catch a damn football so save their lives. As much as I don't like Bradford, it wasn't his fault tonight. For the most part his passes were pretty good. Dudes just have stone hands out there.

Ry needs more touches. I understand trying to get Murray going but he isn't getting the blocks he needs. But he doesn't hit the running lanes like Ry does. Once Ry sees a gap, he takes it and usually comes up with 5+ yards.

We have a lot of work to do this off season. We have to address the OL, QB, and WRs. We also need some depth in the secondary.

Pray that the Bradford we saw yesterday is the real one we traded for...hopefully he's settled in

He carved up a good defense ..if any of them bums could catch the ball smh

Pray that the Bradford we saw yesterday is the real one we traded for...hopefully he's settled in

He carved up a good defense ..if any of them bums could catch the ball smh

I definitely wouldn't say carved up, had he got those two TD's from Huff and Matthews MAAAAAAAYBE.

I just think we need to ease up, take it all in and enjoy the bye week and have faith that the coaches and players are focused in two weeks. They've been making things overly difficult, the 2 TE sets have been most effective. Stick with that, pray Agholor comes back healthy and can provide SOME kinda deep threat and give Ryan Mathews the damn ball. Our next few games are very winnable

We dropped at least 5 very catchable balls that I can remember ..if we make those routine catches we win this game

Team is so ******* frustrating to watch

We dropped at least 5 very catchable balls that I can remember ..if we make those routine catches we win this game

Team is so ******* frustrating to watch

Do any of our guys ever catch a damn pass from a Wheel Route? :lol:

:smh:

just read last night was the most drops in a single game since 2009

someone yelled "catch the f-ing ball" in the tunnel after the game, people seem to think it was Malcolm Jenkins

Last edited:
just read last night was the most drops in a single game since 2009

someone yelled "catch the f-ing ball" in the tunnel after the game, people seem to think it was Malcolm Jenkins

Ironically enough, he's had issues with drops in the past (Seahawks game last year and we win). Still optimism for the team but this inconsistent **** is for the birds *pun intended*

So supposedly Jordan Matthews has a hand injury that they weren't talking about prior to this game.

And...

injured hand or not I think it's now a mental issue with JMatt

outlook and perspective of this squad completely swings if Jmatt gets that second foot down and Huff secures that pass :smh:

Or if Parkey makes that field goal and we don't let Kirk ******* cousins go 90 yards on us 
mean.gif

I know Matthews should have caught this.. But look at the room Demarco has (plus a lead blocker) and that Bradford is throwing into double coverage

Last edited:
Thurm still thinks we can win the superbowl. I think we can too when playing Madden on rookie with the catch sliders on max.

But all jokes aside, there's still optimism to have for the team. An "us against the world" mentality should be on the team since everyone (including the fans) have written them off

I'm starting to want Paxton Lynch more than Goff tbh

Feel like he'd fit this squad perfectly with his skillset

EDIT: Keep in mind that I'm going off of very limited exposure to him :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom