Please lock this one up mods

I'd rather that 4th round pick from the Rams than seeing Bradford play for the Eagles again this season

that 3rd and 9 call was huge, all the drops were huge. It's becoming a mental issue now, a contagious one at that. why aren't we seeing more ryan mathews??

that 3rd and 9 call was huge, all the drops were huge. It's becoming a mental issue now, a contagious one at that. why aren't we seeing more ryan mathews??

I think his role is good right now tbh ..change of pace back. I don't think he can handle a huge workload he's hurt every season

My issue with the desean move was we didn't ship him out of the division.. Trade him to someone for anything and we don't have to have him play us

We somehow got 7th for Barkley.. Then whatever we got for Bryce brown

Frustrating loss!

- WRs dropping too many passes... Jordan Matthews. Huff dropped potential touchdown. :smh:
- Ryan Matthews, a bright spot in our run game right now...only 6 carries. 97 yards. :smh:
- Sturgis making a 52 yarder...then kicks it out of bounds on the kickoff. :smh:
- 3rd and 9 in enemy territory...we call a screen pass that loses a yard.

Im sure theres some stuff I'm missing, but the good thing is we get a bye week to rest up. Dallas after the bye. Then a weak spot in the schedule, imo with miami, tampa, detroit.
Just frustrating right now man. smh

CSNz3cxXIAA4FkN.jpg

CSNz-JtUEAAEbV-.jpg

^ we're a decent (or non-injured) kicker away from winning a couple more games too..

But this team has issues.. And if we want to go further than winning 8-10 games we need changes

Last edited:
^^ As much as it pains me to say this, I agree with Chip. You make all the changes that you want. But, it still comes down to execution. Matthews, Huff, and Cooper are trash at the most basic fundamental of their position.

They showed a chart on espn on the amount of takeaways forced in the first 7 games for x amount of years (dont remember how many years they went back)

we were second with 19.

Last with a 3-4 record

The other records were 7-0, 6-1,5-2 and here we are at 3-4

Back
Top Bottom