PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Lee never lived up to the big contract that's why the hate. I like his capabilities but the injuries broke him down. Would be nice to see him give us 8/5/3 in this round.

Hoping the rest of my workday goes by fast. I want to go home and watch the game already.

Expecting a really good series. I'm ready!

Must agree hos play isnt great. Need this 2nd unit to step up. Stollnwaot9ng on klay to show up as well

One of these days all these turnovers are gonna catch up to us. To many blown opps yet some how were down 7

I believe the key that will help the dubs open them up more os the back cut jus like in game 4 gets u on ur toes a lil moree

Good game. :pimp:
The crazy thing is you know the Warriors can play a lot better than they did today, and Harden was on fire in the 4th as well.

I'll never understand why teams try to slow it down in the last 2 minutes instead of going for the jugular. So many smart fans praising Lee, hating on Festus (he had some not so great plays, but still), and just crying after any call. It's like Warriors can never commit a foul.

Will Anaheim-Chicago or the Warriors fans celebrating get done first?

Great comeback in the 2nd indeed. There was a HOU fan dressed as Chef Harden with full chef hat, beard and apron talking, got in the face of someone sitting next to him for a moment. Looked like a fool dressed like that in the visitor's arena tbh. His girl fine though.

Anyways GS did a great job on Harden not letting him get into the paint that much, if he did the double team force him to kick it out which caused some turnovers. He caught fire in the 4th but overall gotta give it up for Klay getting up on Harden and not get into foul trouble, which kinda made him sluggish on offense. Shaun stepped it up though.

Festus gave some productive minutes and Barnes consistent again.

Good win.

I really dislike how you can't hear how loud Oracle is when they air the game on ESPN. OH well. I was very happy how Curry gave Terry the business. Especially when Curry bumped him, got free for a three, and Terry was trying to fight through Ezeli's screen. LOL.

The Warriors can improve game two.

Harden's neck flop is annoying. I'm glad the ref's didn't fall for that crap.

The Warriors seem more confident now. Seeing Barnes and Livingston produce was a really good sight to see.

I was amazed at how good the defense was in the 4th. Whenever they drove to the hoop, Warriors swarmed the ball. Great stuff.

I'd like the Warriors to win game 2. Especially with an ailing Howard, extend that lead now.

Houston's GM is a clown. Reminds me of Jed York on Twitter. lol

only way w's lose a series is if they drop two at oracle. you know they are gonna win at least one on the road
dont see them losing multiple home gms in a series vs the remaining teams

i've watched the "flop" video multiple times and you can see that terrance jones made some contact with his right foot while he was in the middle of his jump. obviously that's gonna affect how the foot lands, which makes me think that steph fell to the ground the way he did to break his fall. also, we've seen it time and time again, steph contorts his body to get a better shot and avoid contact.

NBA is stupid. hope steph appeals it just out of sheer principle. plus, that 5 racks could be used for Riley's college fund

I don't think they're necessarily saying there wasn't contact, they're saying Curry going to the ground like he's jumping into a pool was a bit excessive given the contact.

Don't care. It's $5,000 and we won.

Back
Top Bottom