PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

^Yeah, that's true. I thought the Warriors did the best they could on Harden. I'm happy with Klay's defense on him.

Hoping the Warriors are ready to take care of business tomorrow night.

We need a .gif of Bogut after that layup lol.

Last edited:
I prefer to have Dre on Harden.

I feel like there is going to be a point in this series when we are going to need Klay to score.

Steph is playing like one of the best ever so far. It's going to be tough once the Rox make adjustments and if no one else can score.

15 and 13 for games 1 and 2 aren't too bad. But I see what you're saying.

Main focus will have to keep Smith and Ariza contained with Barnes, Dray, and Bogut continuing to contribute.

I prefer to have Dre on Harden.

I feel like there is going to be a point in this series when we are going to need Klay to score.

Steph is playing like one of the best ever so far. It's going to be tough once the Rox make adjustments and if no one else can score.

We all love Draymond but Harden would get him in foul trouble so quick. Kerr seems to be content to how they are guarding him with Klay and some stretches with Barnes, Iguodala, Livingston and even Barbosa but I would not be surprised if they are saving a defensive strategy (like not guarding Tony Allen) for late in Game 3/Game 4. Maybe double team him more depending on what lineup Houston has on the floor.

15 and 13 for games 1 and 2 aren't too bad. But I see what you're saying.

Main focus will have to keep Smith and Ariza contained with Barnes, Dray, and Bogut continuing to contribute.

I think with the amount of shots he is taking he should have more points. Hopefully he gets some easier shot attempts.

Draymond getting that Beats money ... He might move out of Emeryville before this series is over.

So long, neighbor :frown:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love Draymond. My type of hard-nosed player. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Draymond :smokin

Heart and soul of this team... however he does yell at the refs and complain about calls too much

We all love Draymond but Harden would get him in foul trouble so quick. Kerr seems to be content to how they are guarding him with Klay and some stretches with Barnes, Iguodala, Livingston and even Barbosa but I would not be surprised if they are saving a defensive strategy (like not guarding Tony Allen) for late in Game 3/Game 4. Maybe double team him more depending on what lineup Houston has on the floor.

I think he meant Iggy, Not Green

Damn, I hope we don't lose Green next year. But if we do, it's understandable for Green's part. He deserves more money. Hopefully he understands and takes into consideration that the Warriors is the place to be, especially if they're moving to SF soon and how much of a superb chemistry this team has with him on it. I remember he once said he's been broke all his life, hence why he doesn't want to live in a home at SF because it's too expensive. Hopefully Beats pays him a lot to make him consider not taking a max with the Warriors just to try to get more rings.

Last edited:
Hopefully Beats pays him a lot to make him consider not taking a max with the Warriors just to try to get more rings.

Do you honestly believe what you just typed? 

I said hopefully man, can you read bro? Not all athletes are money hungry and greedy man. Some want to play basketball and win championships. Of course I wasn't being serious, Beats ain't going to pay a man multiple billions of dollars. Chill.

Last edited:
Hopefully is wishful thinking. An occurrence that you wish to happen, but realize the odds aren't great of it. So I don't really understand why you gotta try and be an ***hole about it. How was it absurd? It was just an opinion. Damn man did someone in your house eat most of the left over cereal this morning and only left crumbs or what?

Hopefully, you stop spewing your garbage sooner rather than later.

You're an ultimate troll man, you must really be bored picking on a fellow fan with a common interest on the internet to make yourself look cool and big. Just trying to kill time before the game huh? Just keep it up, and I'll probably put you on the ignore list man. You're making yourself look like a fool. All I did was post an opinion like everyone else, didn't troll anyone nor the team. Dang, someone must have stolen your GSW flag that you stick up on your car whenever they reach the playoffs or something? Please move on man.

BTW can anyone tell me how this is an absurd comment and how it's nonsense? Or is the guy just a complete level 12 troll?

Hopefully Beats pays him a lot to make him consider not taking a max with the Warriors just to try to get more rings.

Last edited:
Wouldn't call it the best, but definitely the most balanced as far as scoring.

Curious to what you think what was the best? Maybe the first quarter of G1 against NO but they are not the Rockets and that was at home.

Offense, defense, no turnovers, held an oppenent under 20.

Curious to what you think what was the best? Maybe the first quarter of G1 against NO but they are not the Rockets and that was at home.

Offense, defense, no turnovers, held an oppenent under 20.
The come-back quarter against NO hands down, got play from our bench and finished the game with our starters against all odds.

The come-back quarter against NO hands down, got play from our bench and finished the game with our starters against all odds.

Most exciting definitely but not the best overall. People forget we were getting worked the beginning of that 4th. Tonight, that first quarter was beautiful. Moved the ball, played great defense, and most importantly played under control on the road.

Everyone will remember that comeback but to me the first quarter tonight resembles Warriors basketball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom