PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

meanwhile chris paul and james harden both have not been fined for there acting this post season

watching hawks/cavs, i feel very confident if the w's should make it to the finals. yeah, i'm gettina a little ahead of myself.

Game day!

Expecting the Warriors to have a better start to the game, especially with Howard ailing.

There is a nice piece on Barnes on Grantland.

I've bashed Harrison and I still find his game frustrating because it seems he has all the tools to just take over.  (Dude still a ***** for blocking me on Instagram)

Some interesting blurbs from the article:

- "Over the past year, no jump-shooter in the league has improved as much as Barnes. Out of 136 players who attempted at least 300 jump shots both last season and this season, no player exhibited a bigger uptick in field goal percentage: from 32.8 percent to 40.3."

- "He's becoming one of the most reliable forwards in the league from downtown. Nowhere on the floor is that more apparent than over in the right corner, where he was the most effective shooter in the NBA this year."

He still needs a go-to move when he drives.  He jumps straight up and attempts very difficult lay-ups instead of darting towards the basket.  I'd like him to develop a soft floater that Lebron used on two straight positions last night.  Wth Barnes' size and athletic ability, that a high percentage shot that's almost impossible to block.

P.S. Who is going to replace Gentry?

Last edited:
Have not liked the way they have executed in the final 2 minutes in both Game 1 and 2. Sure wthey have not had many games like these two but cannot have meltdowns like this.

Last edited:
Agree, glad we got the win but Kerr and company need to find a way for the team to execute more efficiently down the stretch. Made Houston look like Memphis defending us.

For the true Warriors fans, be honest, who's hearts were beating fast when Barnes missed and Harden had the ball?

Good game nonetheless. Two more and GSW advances. I can't believe this is actually happen. Warriors closer to that 'ship.

For the true Warriors fans, be honest, who's hearts were beating fast when Barnes missed and Harden had the ball?

Good game nonetheless. Two more and GSW advances. I can't believe this is actually happen. Warriors closer to that 'ship.
Why would your question only be addressed to true fans?

Next game, lets take care of the ball fellas.

Why would your question only be addressed to true fans?

Next game, lets take care of the ball fellas.

the more I read the question, the more it doesn't make sense. :lol:

I ended up playing Dota at halftime even though they came back. Already knew that the warriors would win even if it was a close game. The team was playing well other than TOs, Bogut coming up with points tonight definitely helped and rockets didn't seem to want to force the ball down low to Dwight.

Only really watched during that last play since my game ended :lol:

Pretty simple when they took care of the ball and ran their offense the game came easy to them. Felt they fell into the post up game mismatch which made the game 1 on 1 way too often after we built the 17 point lead.

24 points off our turnovers. Cannot have that.

Hopefully we set an early tone in G3.

Steph's 3pter that didn't count due to Dre getting fouled and missing a FT turned into a huge 2pt swing and nearly cost us

DAMN! What a game. My heart was racing at the end, and I straight up said "they lost, they blew it" and threw my remote LOL.

That Warriors defense. Good ****.

Rockets had a good game! Harden was cooking it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wtf.

I'm happy the Warriors won, but really disappointed with the turnovers.

People are complaining about Klay's defense, but they shouldn't. He's doing a good job and when Harden scores, that's simply because he's that good. Give him credit.

Hoping Bogut has another big game and that the calls on Wednesday are not one-sided.

Bummer I'll miss seeing game 3. But with a 2-0 lead, I have a feeling they can go 3-0.

there's really no defense when a player is on like that. we see that when klay/steph gets on a roll.
klay got stops when team needed it the most

i do expect the rockets get more of the calls next gm. as a w's fan, i must admit, we been getting a lot of the calls :lol:

Back
Top Bottom