PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Wanted to see a California WCFs but after watching the last two Houston games it's gonna be an interesting series after all. Body is ready, got tickets prior to this afternoon game.

Yea I was hoping to see Clips win for another Bay Area vs LA Rivalry and see Paul get dropped and pewped on again. But oh well. I wouldn't be surprised if GSW sweeps here and gets to chill until the East finals end.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm confident the dubs can handle the rockets, but I really wanted Clips... Cause f*^* them *^**^%*s :lol:

Still salting my wounds from last year and redemption would have been too sweet. But it's all good, Steph about to show Harden what that MVP do :pimp:

Rockets coming on strong as of late, I'm thinking 6 games. Josh smith been on something else these past 3 games, tho.

Last edited:
Looks like GSW vs Rockets for the WCF, man I'm really worried, Rockets are really good, I mean they defeated the same team that defeated the defending champs from last year, I mean who's going to guard Harden? Dwight? Josh Smith? Ariza? Corey Brewer? Damn man this is going to be tough for the GSW to try to win. How can the Warriors overcome these Rockets and their onslaught? Damn, I'm scared. (Sarcasm)

Harden - Klay Thompson did a good job on Harden this season. I like to think this will be Klay's true test of how well he's improved his defense. Not worried.

Dwight - Sure, he's a bruiser and the warriors only faced him twice. 1st game he went 23 and 10. 2nd game, 7 and 11. Bogut and Ezeli HAVE to stay out of foul trouble and entice Howard to continue to make those stupid fouls he tends to commit. Also, the game where Howard went 7 and 11, Bogut played great defense and was in his head the entire game.

Smith - Draymond can handle Smith. His versatility on D will help him greatly. Griffin doesn't have permeter defense compared to Draymond.

Ariza - Pretty much played well all season against the Warriors. This will be another test for Barnes. I'm hoping he holds him from having a big series.

Brewer - STILL takes the bad shots that the Warriors witnessed while he was in Denver. I'm not too overly worried on Brewer. I honestly don't think he's that good.

I know it was a sarcastic post, but it pushed me to look at the matchup and see how the Warriors are still better than the Rockets. I'm looking forward to Game 1 tomorrow and excited to see how the Warriors' game plan will be.

Jason Terry/Pablo Prigioni have no chance staying with Curry. Setting up the high pick and roll will entice the double team help from Howard and can lead a rolling Bogut for a dunk.

Kerr and co. has the team prepared. They didn't sweep them 4-0 out of luck.

Let's go Warriors!

Rockets coming on strong as of late, I'm thinking 6 games. Josh smith been on something else these past 3 games, tho.
He got hot and took advantage of the lack of defense from Griffin at the perimeter. When Griffin pressed at the perimeter, Smith had the quickness to beat Griffin to the hoop.

I know Draymond can do well against Smith.

If Beverly was in this series, I'd be more concerned. Dude is such a goon.

It will most likely be Brewer on Curry, so whoever (probably Barnes) gets guarded by Terry has to punish him. It's playoffs, so I don't look too much into the regular season, but I am confident.
I wasn't able to follow the Clippers/Rockets series as closely as I wanted to, but were the refs rewarding the flopping? Not specifically talking about Harden.

It will most likely be Brewer on Curry, so whoever (probably Barnes) gets guarded by Terry has to punish him. It's playoffs, so I don't look too much into the regular season, but I am confident.
I wasn't able to follow the Clippers/Rockets series as closely as I wanted to, but were the refs rewarding the flopping? Not specifically talking about Harden.
They called the series decent, IMO. Some charges were legit and the other's were not.

I hate the fact the playoffs schedule really mess up the Warriors rhythm. Playoffs for the Warriors started on april 18. first game for WCF May 19. 10 Games in a month. Also we all know that the warriors rarely gets any shooting fouls call when driving in the paint, i just don't want the FTs to be polar opposite since we know Harden gonna get his 10+FT a game. Love the coaching so far though during this playoffs, making adjustment in GM 4 against the grizz. Any status on MoBuckets for this series? Will Klay guard Harden? I like our bigs vs theirs. Just gotta stay out of foul trouble.

I hate the fact the playoffs schedule really mess up the Warriors rhythm. Playoffs for the Warriors started on april 18. first game for WCF May 19. 10 Games in a month. Also we all know that the warriors rarely gets any shooting fouls call when driving in the paint, i just don't want the FTs to be polar opposite since we know Harden gonna get his 10+FT a game. Love the coaching so far though during this playoffs, making adjustment in GM 4 against the grizz. Any status on MoBuckets for this series? Will Klay guard Harden? I like our bigs vs theirs. Just gotta stay out of foul trouble.
How has the schedule messed up their rhythm? They're 8-2 in the playoffs. IMO they have done a good job preparing for every game.

I'm sure everyone expects the Rockets to shoot more FTs than the Warriors. But Hubie Brown made a key point about if the Warriors are scoring with their jumpshots, their FT's will be down. But yes, I agree that the Warriors don't get a lot of calls.

According to Kerr, Speights is out Game 1.

Idk why, I'm posting so much about the Warriors. I think I'm just too excited. lol

How has the schedule messed up their rhythm? They're 8-2 in the playoffs. IMO they have done a good job preparing for every game.

i just felt that game 2 and 3 against the grizz were because of "too much rest" i just think they were just out of wack because of not playing. heck they played 3 games in 10 days while the grizz were ready to grind. Im just worried because i know the warriors tend to fall behind early and i just dont want this to be the series to come back to bite them in the ***.

Warriors swept them in the season but they will be a lot tougher this time around. That being said I think all the matchups for the most part are in the Warriors' favor. Warriors have the personnel to deal with the Rockets' best players (Harden/Howard) defensively, and on offense I don't think they can keep the Warriors down for a sustained period of time. Can't wait for tomorrow...

I'm sure everyone expects the Rockets to shoot more FTs than the Warriors. But Hubie Brown made a key point about if the Warriors are scoring with their jumpshots, their FT's will be down. But yes, I agree that the Warriors don't get a lot of calls.

According to Kerr, Speights is out Game 1.

Idk why, I'm posting so much about the Warriors. I think I'm just too excited. lol

I feel like this playoffs Curry is getting mugged on alot of 3 attempts, he has gotten no MVP calls what so ever this playoffs like Im used to seeing Kobe and LEbron get.

This should be Curry's easiets PG battle of the playoffs to this point

Welp, looks like the Goon will try to play.
Patrick Beverley Has Cast Removed As He Tests Options To Return In WCF

May 18, 2015 4:11 PM

Beverley_Patrick_hou_130428.jpg

Houston Rockets guard Patrick Beverley had the cast removed on his surgically-repaired left wrist Monday and will examine smaller braces to test his capacity to play in the Western Conference Finals, league sources told RealGM.

Beverley has a strong desire to return to the Rockets’ lineup against the Golden State Warriors, and will test his left wrist in ball handling drills on Monday night, a step toward determining his status, a source said.

If Beverley returns, he would need to find a brace capable of protecting his wrist and allowing him to use his pain tolerance.

Beverley, 26, averaged 10.1 points, 4.3 rebounds and 3.4 assists in 56 games this season. He suffered the wrist injury in late March.

Shams Charania/RealGM

Tags: Patrick Beverley, Houston Rockets, NBA, NBA Misc Rumor, NBA Injury

The bench started to show some life after we got down 2-1, hoping they continue next round. Iguodala had great contributions Game 4-Game 6 and Livingston had his best performance this postseason in Game 5 and Game 6. Hell, even Lee was not awful and gave us what ever he could have in 10-15 minutes.

Last edited:
The bench was great in game 6. Really pushed the pace and moved the ball. I might even say they did a better job than the starters in that regard. Especially Shaun and Iggy. 

Guys...Tomorrow is drafting for lottery day and we aren't in it :wow: :wow: :wow:...That familiar feeling isn't with us this year :pimp:.

Last edited:
He was great in game 5. Very pleasantly surprised. But his play was absolutely horrendous in game 6. Standard, useless Lee.

I disagree the man defended marc better then most thpught possible and he rebounded and kept the ball moving. Again this man has hardly played this year and is ciming offf a big injury that rhythm on offense takes time.

I really dont understand the hate d lee gets

Nor, does he have a reliable jumpshot. His defense is shaky and isn't reliable. Like dland said, he was great in game 5. But, he reverted back to the DLee we all knew in game 6.

I'll take what he can give though. Atleast he isn't Biedrins, where he would roll to the hoop with a good look and pass immediately.

I'm still amazed how Biedrins fell off that much. Product of a good PG, possibly? Kind of like how Kenyon Martin was really good, because of Jason Kidd?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom