PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Great, great game. Iguodala and Livingston won the game tonight. We still haven't seen Klay or Curry have the kind of game they're capable of having and it's now 2-2.

Cavs looked gassed...it shows Warriors have to continue to push the pace to get the trophy.

Man, Game 5 is going to be insane at Oracle. Already can't wait.

Good W for the Warriors. I hope Steph and Klay will get into rhythm the rest of the series. Though most of their shots are in and out.

GG guys. Love the way Andre's been playing this series, he is the MVP right now. Draymond is sooo frustrating to watch, love and hate his play this series. Lets go Dubs! Game 5 attendees u gotta get loud!

Knick fan here, but much respect for Steph. Thought he was gonna be another A.I. , but since this is his 2cd win in the finals, he is officially nothing like A.I. 
laugh.gif

David Lee got Iggy off on the right track early. That good pass when Iggy came off the curl, straight to his chest with a nice touch.....then boom draino by Dre. Has Lee played at all during the playoffs? Being the Vet, he should have been had a lot of minutes. 

Wish draymond wud shut up or not give intwrviews feel like he can be a loose cannon who can accidentally provide the team with ammo for the next game

Knick fan here, but much respect for Steph. Thought he was gonna be another A.I. , but since this is his 2cd win in the finals, he is officially nothing like A.I. :lol:

David Lee got Iggy off on the right track early. That good pass when Iggy came off the curl, straight to his chest with a nice touch.....then boom draino by Dre. Has Lee played at all during the playoffs? Being the Vet, he should have been had a lot of minutes. 

He hadn't gotten minutes like u wud think. Part of that is draymond olaying so well this season and lee coming off injury and being slow to get back to form. But the beauty of the dubs thos playoffs has been versatility we have literally had 6 dofferemt guys step up at a different point this playoffs (iggy, steph, speights, barnes, livingston, thompson, bogut and lee) even guys not mentioned have had an impact like ezeli and at times barbosa

He hadn't gotten minutes like u wud think. Part of that is draymond olaying so well this season and lee coming off injury and being slow to get back to form. But the beauty of the dubs thos playoffs has been versatility we have literally had 6 dofferemt guys step up at a different point this playoffs (iggy, steph, speights, barnes, livingston, thompson, bogut and lee) even guys not mentioned have had an impact like ezeli and at times barbosa
Ah right, didn't know he was injured. 

gsw is so much deeper than cleveland 
If we were to count inactive players, even still I'd say no.  

The cancer is Bron. Everyone expect him to be the guy. You saw it in game 3 when it was late in the game and GSW tied it up. Bron in the post pass to JR, JR pass to Bron, then Bron passed it to JR for the brick. These guys play iso, just stand there all stagnant, don't want to step up, expecting LBJ to come thru, but he don't want it.

Seemed like tonight early, every GSW player touched the ball on offense. Got to get the squad involved. Great D too.....pawse 
smokin.gif

Pts 22 Curry

22 Iggy

17 Green            
smokin.gif

14 Barnes

9 Klay 

Total Reb 44 vs Cavs Reb 49 
laugh.gif

Iggy and Livingston were big for this win. Iggy MVP so far.
Curry and Klay need to get it together. Now take care of home court!!

Kerr and the staff made the decision to live with giving up extra boards if they can actually have 5 threats on offense to start the game. In the first three games even when we got stops we were basically playing 4 on 5 to open the game because Bogut was always trailing the play.

Exactly. Thanks for saying.

As I said. The first four games are about strategy. The next three...we'll let's just say I think we have a little more testicular fortitude.

BANG BANG

"My biggest challenge was being down 3-2 in Booooowwwwaten""

Lebron not only sounds nervous, but also like these weird internet nervous emotional people I encounter on niketalk.

Last edited:
i find it hilariously ironic that good ol' "Nellieball" is working wonders for us. Its very poetic if you think about it.

and its funny to see the Cavs turn into the Knicks when Lebron isnt on the floor

2 more wins!!!

Last edited:
If yall dont get Oracle chanting "Baby ****" at Lebron all night next game, than you just arent doing your jobs as fans

Go Dubs 
pimp.gif

great win. happy for iggy and david lee. not easy for all-star players who aren't too far from their prime to take a role on the bench. GS stays classy.

its gotta be killing marc jackson

in general. the swingmans for instance are like 10 bucks more than say at Lids. the patch might just bring them up to 245 bucks.

Oracle holding a watch party for Game 6 on Tues. 6PM for those interested in watching with other fans. Tickets ($15) goes on sale today at 2PM. Parking is $5. You get a rally towel and cheer card. Proceeds go to the AEG Oakland/Warriors Community Foundation.

I remember going to a watch party at oracle a few seasons back...don't recall paying to attend though? I guess as long as proceeds are going to a good cause it's cool. 2 more wins fellas!!!

did you guys see that video of the score mysteriously going up for the cavs during mozgov's free throws? he missed one and made one, but they added 3 points? in the 4th quarter?

Back
Top Bottom