PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Yikes, sounds terrible. How the hell is ABC not on Virgin? That's so odd since it's a broadcasted network.

Wifi will be paid for by my company, so that's whatever since I plan on doing some work.

ABC is literally the only network that Virgin doesnt have. Has fox, cnn, nbc, cbs, espn......the list goes on. It sucks.

Maybe you will have better luck on a computer?

My only concern is flying over the rockies, but the game probably would just be starting. That and weather...I'll my phone, ipad and computer...phone may be best option due to it's smaller size?

This series has me nervous to the core. We gotta win tonight bit in doing so we gotta fond a rhythm early. We have not gotten offnto one good start this series and we have given them confidence out of this world. This is our series to lose will they come out hungry

yeah this is a big game. i'm a little concerned. hopefully crisp offense in an hour and a half will put those concerns away 

They're the same. I know they were selling the Adidas fitters at Oracle, but I passed on those. I see people trying to profit off the curved brim now too :lol: :smh:.

View media item 1576955
Hate white, but it beats dropping $150 for a hat.

Bought the black one with curved brim. It's actually nice, same quality as the white one. Decided against white as I sweat a lot. :x Won't be looking clean when next season starts. The smaller font one is the one that doesn't look good.

Hope it's a good luck purchase. :nerd:

**** at least Ezeli hustles even though he does not have any hands. Bogut out there looking hungover grabbing and not even battling.

dont know if bogut should see any minutes ahead of festus

as long as w's make a decent amount of shots, it's gonna be difficult for cavs to match. defense is on point as usual

Last edited:
Cavs are spent. Small ball may be the way to go for the rest of the series. Getting killed on the boards but gotta roll with it. I like when Iguodala and Barnes are on the court together. They could be the primary ball handlers so Curry can roam around cause Delly's cramping is slowing him down.

LETS ******* GO! Back to the town! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Wore out the Cavs as the game went on. Held them under 10 points in the 4th if it were not for late FTs during garbage play.

Great win by the team. Didn't expect them to go small from the get go, you can say it worked and didn't work depending how you look at it. We got killed on the boards and allowed their bigs easy baskets, but on the other hand it allowed us to push the ball and pick up the pace. No more doubles on Curry while they wait for Bogut to cross the half court.

The team found something in that 4th quarter in the last game and had a full game to exploit Cavs' defense and it worked beautifully. Draymond adjusted his shot selection, no more recklessly driving trying to draw fouls but instead shot floaters and mid range shots. Also the movement of the ball was crisp this time around. Once they double Curry on the pnr, the roll guy had his choice to shoot, drive, or pass to the corner and got Barnes and Iggy some open looks.

Steph and Klay having off nights again but luckily our role players came through especially Andre. Played great defense on Bron and hit open looks, dude was balling out on both ends this game. If we end up winning the series, I have him as the Finals MVP easily.

Kerr and the staff made the decision to live with giving up extra boards if they can actually have 5 threats on offense to start the game. In the first three games even when we got stops we were basically playing 4 on 5 to open the game because Bogut was always trailing the play.

Back
Top Bottom