PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

dray got to let that 3 ball fly when he gets that ball
that size for the cavs is legit, dont know why he is trying to go into the body when they arent gonna call taht

that size for the cavs is legit, dont know why he is trying to go into the body when they arent gonna call taht
or just take the mid-range jumpshot. Whether you're not confident with your shot or not, just follow through and try to get position for a rebound.

last nights game felt like so many bulls playoff games against lebron. so damn frustrating.

but GS has a good coaching staff, I can't imagine they will roll with bogut much longer if he keeps playing the same way. maybe start iggy? Let him be the vocal leader of this squad. the cavs can only play one style at this point. Warriors gotta change it up they have the depth just not the experience. i wanna see curry show some heart.

last nights game felt like so many bulls playoff games against lebron. so damn frustrating.

but GS has a good coaching staff, I can't imagine they will roll with bogut much longer if he keeps playing the same way. maybe start iggy? Let him be the vocal leader of this squad. the cavs can only play one style at this point. Warriors gotta change it up they have the depth just not the experience. i wanna see curry show some heart.
I'm not sure changing the starting lineup would be beneficial. Sure Barnes, Green, and Bogut have been MIA. But IMO, the starting five shouldn't change. Like you said, the W's have a good coaching staff and I'm sure Kerry will be ready to make the necessary subs during game four.

Curry is the game changer. When he started going off, you could tell the Cavs were starting to get antsy. He's got to play with that cut-throat mentality immediately.

The entire team, aside from David Lee, needs to show heart.

Side note, Iggy has done really well guarding LeBron. I want him to take over a game soon.

Shades of what David Lee always dies against DeAndre Jordan. Always thinkig he can go straight up with him :smh:

Anybody worried about what Draymond said about his back being locked up ever since that fall he took fouling LeBron in Game 2. Yesterday is seemed really hesitant/slow, not just shooting the ball, but all the hustle plays down low he was a non factor.

Shades of what David Lee always dies against DeAndre Jordan. Always thinkig he can go straight up with him :smh:

Anybody worried about what Draymond said about his back being locked up ever since that fall he took fouling LeBron in Game 2. Yesterday is seemed really hesitant/slow, not just shooting the ball, but all the hustle plays down low he was a non factor.

he was having trouble after the gm and getting on the plane from what i heard
doesnt help that he is guarding bigger guys and bangin into them and also having to guard lebron at times :x

harrison is too good to just not show up

Last edited:
I don't think Kerr will change the line up barring injury. What I'm thinking they'll do is cross match Barnes with TT and have Dray open up on Bron, sort of like what they did with MEM guarding Zbo. Barnes should have better rotation speed in helping Bron. TT doesn't space the court out much so they'll only be leaving him open when the double comes.

Hell maybe even have Barnes on Mozgov and Bogut on TT since he's a bigger body to put against an active offensive rebounder. He can't roam like he did in the MEM series since Cavs has shooters all around but locking up TT and Mozgov on boards should be a top priority on the defensive end.

But the only match up that will matter on the W's offensive end is Curry vs Delly. If Curry doesn't find a way to get himself open against him then we're in for a short series. I know it's against our offense to do isos but let him take on Delly 1 on 1 and see how he does, no pnrs and no running around through screens, just try and drive to the basket and get some fouls called on him.

Looking at the first two games and most of this last one, I think what got Curry going was slowing down just a tad. He finally let the game come to him more versus trying to go at 100mph and make something happen.

Key point - on the pick n rolls, he's letting the double set up so he can see what to do versus going to fast, missing the pick set and wind up being out of position to make something good happen. 4th quarter, and credit to David Lee who can actually catch a pass, he was able to use the high post as a dump off instead of swinging around the perimeter where it has been getting deflected/stolen.

Festus has been nice for spurts, especially with energy and rebounding, but man, his hands are killing us.

There's been so much regression thus far. Seriously looking like Mark Jackson's warriors out there. Barnes not looking good at all, Draymond hasn't done anything and complains more than anyone, Bogut - nothing to say, and just too much 1-on offense. Still 40 passes below our average for passes in a game. Yesterday was 267 versus 302.

Looking at the first two games and most of this last one, I think what got Curry going was slowing down just a tad. He finally let the game come to him more versus trying to go at 100mph and make something happen.

Key point - on the pick n rolls, he's letting the double set up so he can see what to do versus going to fast, missing the pick set and wind up being out of position to make something good happen. 4th quarter, and credit to David Lee who can actually catch a pass, he was able to use the high post as a dump off instead of swinging around the perimeter where it has been getting deflected/stolen.

Festus has been nice for spurts, especially with energy and rebounding, but man, his hands are killing us.

There's been so much regression thus far. Seriously looking like Mark Jackson's warriors out there. Barnes not looking good at all, Draymond hasn't done anything and complains more than anyone, Bogut - nothing to say, and just too much 1-on offense. Still 40 passes below our average for passes in a game. Yesterday was 267 versus 302.

agree on not enough passing. plus the dubs havent been able to run the way they used to because they getting eaten up on rebounding. its not talent anymore, its more of having that "fire". delly out hustling the whole team, green suddenly became useless when he is pretty much the "heart and soul" of this team.

I like what i saw with curry at the 4th he actually gave some emotion, and its about time. i know shooter slumps, but he can do so much more than shooting.

Also i can't believe Kerr is being out coached right now, i don't count Blatt as a rookie head coach when he coached and won multiple championship in Europe. The inbound plays not working, ZERO adjusments until the 4th Q and he took LEE out when the warriors actually got the ball moving.

I hope this is just like the Grizzlies series. Just need 1 game on the road and its a 3 game set and 2 at home. I still like our chances.

If anyone needs the WHITE Finals Snapback, the Giants Dugout @AT&T Park is selling them for $35. I want to say they have about 80 left and they have no limit to how many you can buy.
Did they already sell all of the black snapbacks? Repped for the info!

Pretty sure they only got the white. I went to valley fair at his morning and finally got mine. They had the ugly curved brim hat in black and blue. Didn't want white, but I refuse to support these damn resellers. My brothers friend from high school, lakers fan, posted that he bought out a lids when they originally released. :smh:

Last edited:
Pretty sure they only got the white. I went to valley fair at his morning and finally got mine. They had the ugly curved brim hat in black and blue. Didn't want white, but I refuse to support these damn resellers. My brothers friend from high school, lakers fan, posted that he bought out a lids when they originally released. :smh:

Is the white one the same as the black with white brim one? Not sure I want the smaller font one with curved brim. Probably go with the white one or blue if they have it.

Saw a guy selling the caps at the game :smh:

Last edited:
Is the white one the same as the black with white brim one? Not sure I want the smaller font one with curved brim. Probably go with the white one or blue if they have it.

Saw a guy selling the caps at the game :smh:
They're the same. I know they were selling the Adidas fitters at Oracle, but I passed on those. I see people trying to profit off the curved brim now too :lol: :smh:.

View media item 1576955
Hate white, but it beats dropping $150 for a hat.

Started thinking about the game at work and I started getting nervous.
laugh.gif

i had a dream we lost and iggy missed a dunk. It's been on my mind all day.

I do believe we will win. All that's happened is that each home teach as won their first home game. A series really should be thought of in segments. The first 4 games (adjustment time, aim to win 2 games) and the best of 3.

If we win tonight it's all good, I'm penciling in Sunday as a win and then pressure on Cavs.

Dland and Lazy, were you two able to watch the game on the ESPN app?

I'm waiting to hear from Dland. I fly out this Sunday.

Hey bro. Sorry for the delay in response. I used the watch ABC app, not the ESPN one. This is not what you are going to want to hear, but my experience was all over the board, but mostly bad. About 10% of the game came in crystal clear high def. it was perfect. A decent percentage of the game was super choppy and fuzzy....to the point where I couldnt even read the score on my ipad. Would freeze for a couple seconds at a time a lot too, but the sound never went out. And, worst part of all, for about 9 minutes of gametime during the third quarter, we were flying over an area of the US that the Watch ABC app was not supported so the feed just went out and showed an error message.

Overall, the experience sucked. This is not even to mention that wifi was TWENTY ONE DOLLARS!!! Silver lining was at least I got to watch Chris Heston throw a no hitter.

Lazy I can still give you the login if you'd like. Text me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom