PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Cavs have been playing great, Warriors need to make adjustments to turn this around. On to game 4. :smh:

Agreed, this feels like the Memphis series again. The positive was the Warriors finally found their offense in the 4th quarter - no one would have ever thought, but it looks like it involves having DLee in the game passing from the high post.

Refs were horrible again at the end - LeBron tackles Curry no foul, Curry 3 pointer should have been a 4point play, Dellaafjsida traveled before Klay touched the ball, but Warriors need to get off to a better start next time.

Dellavedova's And-1 ended this game. We just cut it to one and he throws up a prayer and it goes in.

What I want to see in Game 4 in no particular order:

- Go 1-1 on Dellavedova more.

- Who ever sets the screens for Curry must be a threat to handle the ball. Cannot have Bogut/Ezeli set screens too often.

- Shorter leash for Bogut, he has been completely useless.

- Barnes and Green need to have a bigger impact.

- Come out with energy to start the damn game.

Last edited:
can w's get away with playing lee extended minutes?
liked what i saw, but with barnes/dray playing like trash, i dont even know what our best lineup is

They found something with D Lee playing, I hope they go back to him in gm 4. Steph found his rhythm in the 4th, i hope that carries to gm 4 and he snaps out his funk. He still made some mental mistakes/TOs that helped cost the game though

Less Barbosa please.... Can't stand watching him run around with his head down in and out of traffic. Festus should also get some more run. They cut that 20 point deficit to 1 just happened a little too late. On to game 4.

They found something with D Lee playing, I hope they go back to him in gm 4. Steph found his rhythm in the 4th, i hope that carries to gm 4 and he snaps out his funk. He still made some mental mistakes/TOs that helped cost the game though
 Those 3 turnovers were inexcusable. Not the time to go behind the back. 

One other thing too...Warriors need to start playing with more urgency. Despite the tilted officiating, the Cavs are more aggressive toward loose balls (and got away with some fouls, i.e. LeBron tackling Curry), Warriors have to match their energy more. I still think they can pull it out, but Game 4 is definitely a must-win situation.

Last edited:
Warriors are the softer team, no interior presence. Getting pushed around on EVERY rebound. Barnes green and Thompson were trash. Curry for 3 qtrs was hot garbage, even in the 4th carelessness with the turnovers and lazy defense. Hopefully he found his shooting touch for game 4. This is unlike the Grizz series because cavs have the best player on the planet. Curry needs to go one on one vs delly. No more ******* pick and rolls, he can take him every time.

David Lee has always had good hands and knows how to create space with his elbows up high. In this case his defense might not matter much since Lebron is backing everyone down anyway. Him and Barbosa want that ring and it showed.

Bogut...I remember when I was saying he was the weak link a while back...

Anyway we will win game 4, take the momentum to game 5, put the pressure on lebron to go the distance.

The Warriors body language the moment they were down showed they were frustrated. Frustrating loss...But the Warriors are only down 2-1 and can make the necessary adjustments to win game 4.

They came back from 20 down to lose by 5...The Warriors aren't done yet.

Was Speights hurt? Thought we could have used him for quick points.

After that missed dunk in game 2, didn't expect him to play a lot of minutes after.
Warriors need to play with urgency from the start. They look like they already lost during the first 3 quarters. And Draymond Green please more play and less retaliating to the refs.

Was Speights hurt? Thought we could have used him for quick points.

We wont see speights the rest of the series.confidence is shot and not to mention he was clearly not in game shape coming off the injury. Im glad lee is finally getting a chance to play.this feels so much like memphis.

It woild ne a travesty to lose this series to this team especially when oit last 2 series had more talent on those squads then the cavs.

I feel like memphis and houston wouldnhandle the cavs no lie

I wasn't expecting much from David Lee but that was much needed. That substitution halfway down the 4th killed their momentum though. We cut it down to 1 and in goes Ezeli and Green, ruined the flow and the way the Warriors played. The Cavs trailed Curry after every pnr with Festus cause they know he won't be a factor offensively, not even great passing skills and that's where Curry's behind the back turnover came from. By the time they went back to Lee, it was too late.

I hate to say it but Bogut's minutes need to be limited. Dude looks dead tired out there after each defensive position, just outlets it to Curry and sits in the back :smh:

Their pnr was decent this game only Green didn't get those calls against Mozgov the times he went up to challenge him, that's why the pnr with Lee worked since he has a mid range shot, they rotated to him and gave them open looks. Green needs to pull up mid range and keep the defense honest instead of them either packing it in the paint or doubling Curry.

The Cavs are pretty much saying to let anyone else beat em except Curry, even if they let Klay go off it's still not enough by himself. The Warriors need to employ the same tactic, let Bron get whatever he gets one on one but don't let him get all those assists to open 3 point shooters. It worked for game 1, sort of. I didn't see them trying to double Bron that much the first game, just played him straight up and he got 40+ but we still got the win at the end.

I wasn't expecting much from David Lee but that was much needed. That substitution halfway down the 4th killed their momentum though. We cut it down to 1 and in goes Ezeli and Green, ruined the flow and the way the Warriors played. The Cavs trailed Curry after every pnr with Festus cause they know he won't be a factor offensively, not even great passing skills and that's where Curry's behind the back turnover came from. By the time they went back to Lee, it was too late.

I hate to say it but Bogut's minutes need to be limited. Dude looks dead tired out there after each defensive position, just outlets it to Curry and sits in the back
mean.gif

Their pnr was decent this game only Green didn't get those calls against Mozgov the times he went up to challenge him, that's why the pnr with Lee worked since he has a mid range shot, they rotated to him and gave them open looks. Green needs to pull up mid range and keep the defense honest instead of them either packing it in the paint or doubling Curry.

The Cavs are pretty much saying to let anyone else beat em except Curry, even if they let Klay go off it's still not enough by himself. The Warriors need to employ the same tactic, let Bron get whatever he gets one on one but don't let him get all those assists to open 3 point shooters. It worked for game 1, sort of. I didn't see them trying to double Bron that much the first game, just played him straight up and he got 40+ but we still got the win at the end.
True. I think Kerr should have kept Lee in the game. I honestly don't mind having Lee take some time from Draymond. The way Draymond is playing is frustrating. Like you mentioned, the defense if rotating on the PnR. He's wide open....take the damn shot. If you're not going to get the call going to the hoop, get your jump shot working. Too many times, he stopped to look at the Ref's when he didn't get a call.

I'm hoping Game 4 the Warriors come out gun blazing.

It hurts...But the Warriors are still in it.

Back
Top Bottom