PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Yeah the app didn't work, not sure if it was the northern route we took but whatever. Refreshed the yahoo sports app and twitter, felt like I was watching...plus a bunch of texting.

One.More.

Meanwhile, the tickets for the Blackhawks game tonight make the Warriors tickets look like a bargain.

Words cannot describe how proud and happy I am for this team.

We've come a long way fellas, a longgg way.

48 minutes end up equaling 2.5 hours.

At least 48 hours really does feel like 48 hours.

So hours my g.

Hours it is.

One more win, gentlemen. Solid game by the Warriors last night. I'm confident they'll be ready to take care of business tomorrow.

I really hope the Warriors win tomorrow. I won't be able to watch the game Friday
eyes.gif

Gonna be at the viewing party tomorrow. Anyone else going? I'm in sec 127. :nerd:

i see people reselling tix for $100+ :lol:
these ppl deserve to burn in n hell :lol:
:smh: Rather spend that on an actual game for next season..

But crazy to think it sold out :lol:, assuming there's around 18,000 people in attendance, that's $270,000 made. I ain't mad at ya.

Last edited:
^ Exactly. Sure, when they showed the live feed from the Cleveland, it looked like a good time. But I honestly would rather to watch the game with some friends and fam at a house lol.

Are they going to have some type of screen on the floor for people sitting in the lower deck or is it just going to be on scoreboard?

Last edited:
^ Exactly. Sure, when they showed the live feed from the Cleveland, it looked like a good time. But I honestly would rather to watch the game with some friends and fam at a house lol.

Me too, didnt bother buying tix now kinda mad that I could have resold them :lol:

Does anyone know if the Warriors team store has any autographed basketballs?

15 bucks + 5 dollar parking is about as cheap as you'll get for the "atmosphere" - i heard a chunk was going to charity. i also thought u get a shirt and a towel. i passed cause it was a tuesday and i will probably miss part of it. can't believe people are reselling viewing party tickets

Are they going to have some type of screen on the floor for people sitting in the lower deck or is it just going to be on scoreboard?

I was wondering this myself. Thinking about trading for row 1 uppers or something cause I ain't trying to look up all game. Hopefully they lower the screens a bit compared to game time.

15 bucks + 5 dollar parking is about as cheap as you'll get for the "atmosphere" - i heard a chunk was going to charity. i also thought u get a shirt and a towel. i passed cause it was a tuesday and i will probably miss part of it. can't believe people are reselling viewing party tickets

I think it's just a rally towel
oh and a cheer card :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom