PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Yeah it is on rotation. 

Foster, Brothers, Zarba. Quite possibly the worst combination of officials for an NBA Finals game.

Game day, folks! Hoping the Warriors are ready to take this win and end the season. Lets go!!!

I hope they come locked in man.

something tells me that the refs are gonna give bron all the calls he "didn't" get in Oracle.... smh

I really want them to win it tonight so we can have the parade on Friday....

I wonder if I can get special treatment since I work for the City of Oakland...LOL

My hope is that they keep their composure and continue to play the way they have played in the past two games. I'm honestly tired of Draymond crying about every foul called on him. I thought his mom and grandma calling him out would stop that, but it clearly didn't in game five.

We need to take it to them right from the opening tip, get a 10 point lead early and never look back

Dont even give the refs the chance to influence the game

^I think we've been all wanting this to happen for a long time now. lol. I really want them to win tonight. PLEASEEEEEEE.

Ya wouldn't the upper level tickets be more sought out for? Kinda equivalent to a movie theater. Ain't nobody trying to break their neck

The NBA will find a way to force a game 7. Not going to get my hopes up. But if I come back from work and see we've won...

WE OUT HERE MAYNE HITTING THAT BART RIGHT QUICK MAKING BACK TO OAKTOWN

GOING 18DUMMY SUPER HYPHY GOD WITH MY VANS GOING FAST LIKE A NASCAR U C IT SNAPPIN MY FINGAZ

TELL ME WHEN TO HEEM TEEM

Great first quarter. Playing a bit fast to begin the second. Need to run the offense and take the open shot.

Not over yet. Gotta stick to the gameplan.

klay has had a rough last 2 games

Have a feeling lebron bought to go hero ball

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom