Pistons vs Celtics Game 5 ESPN 8:30 pm ET

uh-oh, bad news for us laker fans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^ Celtics vs. Lakers is not even a rivalry anymore why does everyone keep discussing this? who cares..the past is the past..the 80s was the time for celtics vs. lakers..there is no rivarly anymore..

Hopin Detroit can muster some energy for a late push..still a quarter left..

Of course they the rivalry isn't as big as it was back in the 80's. But it's more than that. The Lakers have been meeting the Celts in thefinals since the 60's. Also the Lakers have been creeping up on the Celtics number of championships. They are only 2 behind I believe. Also Phil Jacksonwould pass Red Auerbach for most titles as a coach with his next chip.

It's not a rivalry for the teams. But it certainly is for the franchises.

It's history.

so the L admitted they made a mistake on the call on teh spurs game? well at least they man up. props to them.

What the hell is he yapping about? It's guys like these that need to get put in check before their heads get too big. Who the hell is he?

pistons are loosing their composure, sad how this team can never take every game seriously. and this bum perkins still hasn't ever committed a foul in hislife

^^ nah boston doesnt want it with us Fish will abuse Rondo, Kobe strikes fear in Ray Rays lil heart, and Phil will destroy Doc in a coaching matchup...and thebench mobb against the bums the celtics have? pshhh

that was for dude on page 5 like 15 people posted in the time it took me to post slow #!! computer
smh.gif

I hate It's hard being a pistons fan, so damn inconsistent.....
Fixed.

We don't have the type of offense to come back so this game is over.

The only reason I'm watching this game is because of Jeff Van Gundy....dude is hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

^^ nah boston doesnt want it with us Fish will abuse Rondo, Kobe strikes fear in Ray Rays lil heart, and Phil will destroy Doc in a coaching matchup...and the bench mobb against the bums the celtics have? pshhh

that was for dude on page 5 like 15 people posted in the time it took me to post slow #!! computer
smh.gif

lol, and who's guarding kg and pierce? exactly, outta here with that

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I hate being a pistons fan, so damn inconsistent.....

I feel your pain. The only constant has been Chauncey stinking up the joint, for the most part. At this point, I won't even say he's still hurt. And I won't give the Celtics credit for disrupting his game because dude is missing shots he usually knocks down with consistency. If you're out therein the ECF, there really are no excuses. He is simply not showing up and playing horribly. Like, he's not even really making plays. As a PG, if youain't scorin', you better be out there making your squad better. He's doing neither.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

lol, and who's guarding kg and pierce? exactly, outta here with that

well KG gets too involved in cussin himself out he forgets to show up to 4th quarters and Paul he only shows up to about 2 games out of every seriesanyways so im not too worried

DID I JUST SEE A DRESSED BRIAN SCALABRINE?
eek.gif

^^ nah boston doesnt want it with us Fish will abuse Rondo, Kobe strikes fear in Ray Rays lil heart, and Phil will destroy Doc in a coaching matchup...and the bench mobb against the bums the celtics have? pshhh
I agree with Phil>Doc and Kobe>Ray obviously (although I would think, that is, if Doc is smart enough, that Posey, Pierce or Tony wouldcover him), but Fish isnt going to "abuse" Rondo.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^ Celtics vs. Lakers is not even a rivalry anymore why does everyone keep discussing this? who cares..the past is the past..the 80s was the time for celtics vs. lakers..there is no rivarly anymore..
I care, thats who.. i grew up a huge celtics fan in the 80's, i now have been living in LA the past 6 years and am now a pretty much a Laker fan..so i could care less what anyone else thinks.. to me, this is the matchup i would love to see...

They should just let RAW SHEED shoot 3s every time down

Back
Top Bottom