Pistons vs Celtics Game 5 ESPN 8:30 pm ET

that thing with rip has to be a little old, atleast a year since he still had his cornrows on

Good run by the celtics...

I don't know if the pistons can come back unless they start shooting better.

Perkins is BEASTIN!!!!!
eek.gif
at Wilt with 41 rebounds!

Kendrick perkins has 16 and 15 with 8 min to go in the third quarter? what the feezy Rick Mahorn is rollin over in his grave right now

*$@@ is mike breen talking bout "feeling his oats"
laugh.gif
sounds like something my grandma would say

Celtics lookin pretty good, its great to see Jesus hittin some shots. If they can hold on, then both them and the lakers will be one win away from making mevery happy... ive been waiting my whole life to witness a laker celtics finals in person..

Pistons are still in this as long as they block the offensive transition from the Celtics which has been very effective today. Rashweed needs to step up.He's been a bit quiet it seems. BS fouls are being called against the Pistons so that's hurting them too, but they're not out of it.

wow they called a flagrant on PJ for that? im just now tunin into the game cause this whole series has been so weak and i see PJ get a flagrant for a good hardfoul and I see paul peirce go water boy on chauncey and nothin happens whadafuxup

^^ Celtics vs. Lakers is not even a rivalry anymore why does everyone keep discussing this? who cares..the past is the past..the 80s was the time for celticsvs. lakers..there is no rivarly anymore..

Hopin Detroit can muster some energy for a late push..still a quarter left..

just got back from a quick trip but i see the c's went on a run, good stuff. (i saw the perkins unappreciation thread and i wholeheartedly agree. dude hasa 5th grade IQ)

Back
Top Bottom