Pick one: Camaro SS or Challenger SRT8

Originally Posted by scshift

You got a choice between the two dopest factory muscle cars available today, the Chevy Camaro SS or the Dodge Challenger SRT8. I'm not including the Mustang cause these two cars style on it all day.

Which one do you take?
No.

Originally Posted by scshift

You got a choice between the two dopest factory muscle cars available today, the Chevy Camaro SS or the Dodge Challenger SRT8. I'm not including the Mustang cause these two cars style on it all day.

Which one do you take?
No.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

neither, Id buy something doper with the amount of bread these whips cost
Like what?

buick-grand-national-fast.jpg

OR

1991-GMC-Syclone-14-440x268.jpg

imma be straight up

the challenger is ehhh camaro be stylin on both

but honestly the mustang seems like the more practical option out of all 3

when you drive by a busy street in a challenger you wont be breaking necks

when you roll by in a camaro heads will turn necks will break its just pure fact

camaro needs to redo the interior though how you ganna pay over 30k for a fully loaded camaro and still not have NAV or backup cam

imma be straight up

when you roll by in a camaro heads will turn necks will break its just pure fact

camaro needs to redo the interior though how you ganna pay over 30k for a fully loaded camaro and still not have NAV or backup cam

I have always loved both cars. I sold my 94 Impala SS so I could get the Challenger SRT-8 back in 2008 but after test driving it, I wasn't thoroughly impressed. I waited and drove the Camaro, and fell in love. I ended up getting a Camaro SS fully loaded in April 09. Performance, interior, looks, everything was better in the Camaro. And something I didn't realize or really take note of until later, the Camaro cost me 7k less than the SRT-8 would have (that included the gas guzzler tax on the challenger).

And I have defeated every Challenger I've raced at the track (i'm up to 5 races against different Challengers, 3 were srt's).

Camaro, you won't regret it, gets more looks and props than Bentleys, let alone Dodges.

I have always loved both cars. I sold my 94 Impala SS so I could get the Challenger SRT-8 back in 2008 but after test driving it, I wasn't thoroughly impressed. I waited and drove the Camaro, and fell in love. I ended up getting a Camaro SS fully loaded in April 09. Performance, interior, looks, everything was better in the Camaro. And something I didn't realize or really take note of until later, the Camaro cost me 7k less than the SRT-8 would have (that included the gas guzzler tax on the challenger).

And I have defeated every Challenger I've raced at the track (i'm up to 5 races against different Challengers, 3 were srt's).

Camaro, you won't regret it, gets more looks and props than Bentleys, let alone Dodges.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

imma be straight up

when you roll by in a camaro heads will turn necks will break its just pure fact opinion

Spare me ..

IDK where you from ..

But challengers snap necks just as much as Camaro ..

Chicks love the challenger dawg

Dude up the street from me got a Silver Challenger wit da Hemi on rimmed up ...

You must be stupid or bias as hell If you think he don't snap necks ..

even before then, when he had he stock rims he was killing +++%#@ ... 
pimp.gif

All that drag racing on tracks %+@@ I can care less about ..

Joint got more than enough pick up for me so I'm good 
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif

Just can't play certain song while driving it 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

imma be straight up

when you roll by in a camaro heads will turn necks will break its just pure fact opinion

Spare me ..

IDK where you from ..

But challengers snap necks just as much as Camaro ..

Chicks love the challenger dawg

Dude up the street from me got a Silver Challenger wit da Hemi on rimmed up ...

You must be stupid or bias as hell If you think he don't snap necks ..

even before then, when he had he stock rims he was killing +++%#@ ... 
pimp.gif

All that drag racing on tracks %+@@ I can care less about ..

Joint got more than enough pick up for me so I'm good 
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif

Just can't play certain song while driving it 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom