Pick one: Camaro SS or Challenger SRT8

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by JD617

Neither. Mustang GT.

X2 , the new mustang GT takes massive dumps on both of those cars looks wise, not to mention it destroys them in almost every single performance category
laugh.gif
did you just really post that?... that dont mean *%$$... 3 different drivers, someone could have missed a shift, one can be better at launching then the other... i mean do you really think that they are all equal at driving?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Neither. Mustang GT.

X2 , the new mustang GT takes massive dumps on both of those cars looks wise, not to mention it destroys them in almost every single performance category
laugh.gif
did you just really post that?... that dont mean *%$$... 3 different drivers, someone could have missed a shift, one can be better at launching then the other... i mean do you really think that they are all equal at driving?

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm not including the Mustang cause these two cars style on it all day.

I'm going to assume you're just talking about looks and not performance.

He might be talking about looks but I'm pretty sure they outperform mustangs as well

He might be talking about looks but I'm pretty sure they outperform mustangs as well

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Neither. Mustang GT.

X2 , the new mustang GT takes massive dumps on both of those cars looks wise, not to mention it destroys them in almost every single performance category while also having a superior interior build quliaty and design. Oh and the exhaust note on the mustang is also the best.

laugh.gif
 that damn mustang been looking the same...

^^^this mustang body has barely changed.....anyway, i rather be stuntin in SRT. Not feeling the Maro body design

Neither. Mustang GT.

X2 , the new mustang GT takes massive dumps on both of those cars looks wise, not to mention it destroys them in almost every single performance category while also having a superior interior build quliaty and design. Oh and the exhaust note on the mustang is also the best.

laugh.gif

^^^this mustang body has barely changed.....anyway, i rather be stuntin in SRT. Not feeling the Maro body design

Originally Posted by got shoes

Neither. Mustang GT.

laugh.gif

2005%20Mustang%20GT-slvr-fVl%20at%20show=mx=.jpg

840-1845-300-hp-2011-mustang-gets-31-mpg.jpg

damn near looks the same... 2005 - 2011.... the newer one looks more sleeker thats all...

Originally Posted by got shoes

Neither. Mustang GT.

laugh.gif

2005%20Mustang%20GT-slvr-fVl%20at%20show=mx=.jpg

840-1845-300-hp-2011-mustang-gets-31-mpg.jpg

damn near looks the same... 2005 - 2011.... the newer one looks more sleeker thats all...

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Wrong, Mustang V6 and V8 GT models %*$* on the Camaros v6 and SS. Challenger isn't even the same class, the v6 model is a turd, SRT8 is nice but again its heavy as hell. 2011 Mustang exterior design was retouched a bit but a lot of the changes went to the engine and interior. Both the V6 and GT got 100 extra horsepower all while improving fuel economy. V6 model even went to a lower displacement motor with the 3.7 as opposed to the old 4.0.

New interior is much nicer and uses much less plastic then the old 05-10 model. Brand new engines for the V6 and V8, even the Shelby GT500 got a bit of a new motor as well, switched from an iron block to aluminum block which saved a lot of weight. I will gladly take this RTR Mustang GT over any Camaro or Challenger. I don't want a Camaro simply cause i can't stand GM, and i think there ugly but thats subjective.
Vaughn_Gittin_Jr_Mustang_RTR_4.jpg

p6-2011_ford_mustang-rtr.jpg

the newer mustang is beautiful, the old one was ugly as sin and i hated it.

GT500 is a MONSTER but its also like $55k

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Wrong, Mustang V6 and V8 GT models %*$* on the Camaros v6 and SS. Challenger isn't even the same class, the v6 model is a turd, SRT8 is nice but again its heavy as hell. 2011 Mustang exterior design was retouched a bit but a lot of the changes went to the engine and interior. Both the V6 and GT got 100 extra horsepower all while improving fuel economy. V6 model even went to a lower displacement motor with the 3.7 as opposed to the old 4.0.

New interior is much nicer and uses much less plastic then the old 05-10 model. Brand new engines for the V6 and V8, even the Shelby GT500 got a bit of a new motor as well, switched from an iron block to aluminum block which saved a lot of weight. I will gladly take this RTR Mustang GT over any Camaro or Challenger. I don't want a Camaro simply cause i can't stand GM, and i think there ugly but thats subjective.
Vaughn_Gittin_Jr_Mustang_RTR_4.jpg

p6-2011_ford_mustang-rtr.jpg

the newer mustang is beautiful, the old one was ugly as sin and i hated it.

GT500 is a MONSTER but its also like $55k

Back
Top Bottom