Pick one: Camaro SS or Challenger SRT8

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jessepeakdotcom-albums-orange-srt8-challenger-w-ghetto-24-s-picture580-yes-my-srt8-sooooo-ghetto-my-ghetto-neighborhood-i-paid-all-garbage-my-ghetto-blackcard-lol.jpg

jessepeakdotcom-albums-orange-srt8-challenger-w-ghetto-24-s-picture582-extremely-ghetto.jpg

i1524786_26037116.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Challenger, EASILY. The Camaro is ugly as %%%*. The Challenger actually looks like a muscle car.
nope. I dont think there is a specific "muscle car look"
but being a chevy guy I'd choose the camaro

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Challenger, EASILY. The Camaro is ugly as %%%*. The Challenger actually looks like a muscle car.
nope. I dont think there is a specific "muscle car look"
but being a chevy guy I'd choose the camaro

Originally Posted by scshift

You got a choice between the two dopest factory muscle cars available today, the Chevy Camaro SS or the Dodge Challenger SRT8. I'm not including the Mustang cause these two cars style on it all day.

Which one do you take?

roll.gif

Joke.

2008-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500KR-King-of-the-Road-Front-And-Driver-Side-1280x960.jpg

2011-Shelby-GT500-Mustang-0.jpg

2011+Ford+Mustang+Shelby+GT500+Super+Snake+800HP.jpg

2011-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-front.jpg

Originally Posted by scshift

You got a choice between the two dopest factory muscle cars available today, the Chevy Camaro SS or the Dodge Challenger SRT8. I'm not including the Mustang cause these two cars style on it all day.

Which one do you take?

roll.gif

Joke.

2008-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500KR-King-of-the-Road-Front-And-Driver-Side-1280x960.jpg

2011-Shelby-GT500-Mustang-0.jpg

2011+Ford+Mustang+Shelby+GT500+Super+Snake+800HP.jpg

2011-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-front.jpg

My bad, but to be on topic, the camaro looks better, but I'm 6'4", and I've sat in one... Not the least bit practical for someone my height. So in that case, I'd have to go with the Challanger.

My bad, but to be on topic, the camaro looks better, but I'm 6'4", and I've sat in one... Not the least bit practical for someone my height. So in that case, I'd have to go with the Challanger.

Back
Top Bottom