PHX SUNS @ Dallas Wednesday ESPN 7:30 MST

Nice dunk by Hill. Didnt know he could still get up like that.

BTW, Warriors 1 man fast break >> Mavs 1 man fast break
grin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Man.. im loving watching Hill play this season.. i can still see some flash of the old GH.. very good pick up by the suns..

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I cannot stand listening to Jeff Van Gundy commentate.
agreed....can't stand him at all. watching the warriors-lakers game last friday, he was blabbin out a bunch of nonsense
sick.gif
. i wish walton would do play-by-play; why is he in the halftime show thing now?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Devin Harris dominating these bums

I see your lightening up to Devin.
pimp.gif

When he plays like this, how can I hate? He's knocking down jumpers, blowing by Nash every chance he gets, making good decisions...Good gamefrom the kid tonight.

Amare
pimp.gif

Anyone saw dirk on that amare dunk.. dude looked at him and did nothing... NOTHING!.. at least show some effort.. dude is just awful defensively..

I agree with JVG. If I'm a ref, I'm NEVER giving Harris that flop call b/c he does it ALL THE TIME. Jeff was like even if he (Devin) deserves the call,he wouldn't give it to him.
laugh.gif

Eddie Jones needs to hang em up.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Pretty entertaining game so far, mavericks are playing well.

Lets go Mavs!
Wait...Lets go suns!...ahh, no, i cant ever root for the lame suns...

okay okay...Go Mavs!!
wink.gif

I'll be DAMNED if a Lakers fans roots for the Suns in a Mavs/Suns game.
laugh.gif

And yeah, Harris has flopped, but this game would be in Mavericks control without the flopping, there are dudes in the L that flop. Just have to deal with itif they don't call it, complaining won't do a thing.

Damn I mean the flopping isn't the sole reason why Dallas is winning but how did the league turn into this circus?

laugh.gif
That was the closest Devin got to taking a charge all night, and it's the one call he didn't get.

Back
Top Bottom