*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Read somewhere that Schwartz is looking to reduce Barwin's snaps. Hopefully this gets Vinny on the field more.
said it in his presser this morning.. someone did an article.. ill check twitter when I finish up lunch

talked about barwin benefitting from more rest/less snaps

also saw after 3-4 certain guys he has played highest percentage of snaps to date

couldn't find the exact one I read.. but this has the snap count for the DLine:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/connor-barwin-could-see-his-snaps-decrease/

Last edited:
They saying treggs practiced alot with the 1st team. More then he ever has by far. Hmmm
Will be nice to see what he can do.  

Also:
The leash is off of Dorial Green-Beckham.

Now longer reigned with a limited package of plays, Green-Beckham fully knows the Philadelphia Eagles playbook heading into the team's showdown with the Minnesota Vikings Sunday. 

"He's completely caught up," said Eagles offensive coordinator Frank Reich. "I don't think there's any limitations anymore. He's playing very well. He looks fast. He looks strong. He's a big play guy, gaining more and more confidence." 

The Philadelphia Eagles will look to rebound from a two-game losing streak as the undefeated Vikings come to town. Make sure you’re in the loop. --take five seconds to sign up for our FREE Eagles newsletter now!

Green-Beckham has needed six weeks to adjust to the Eagles offense, which have showed in his stat totals on the season. Through the Eagles first five games, Green-Beckham has just 11 catches for 131 yards and zero touchdowns while compiling a catch percentage of 61.1 percent.

The good news regarding Green-Beckham's play? His snap counts have gone up each week, reaching a season-high 81 percent in the Eagles 27-20 loss to the Washington ******** last Sunday. Green-Beckham was held to just one catch for 23 yards, but had a 38-yard reception taken back on an illegal block above the waist from Wendell Smallwood  that stalled a potential scoring drive in the third quarter. 

The Eagles need Green-Beckham to step up and become that No. 2 wide receiver option for Carson WentzNelson Agholorhas just 16 catches for 181 yards and a touchdown, but has been held out of the end zone since Week 1 against the Cleveland Browns. 

How poor have the Eagles wide receivers not named Jordan Matthews  have been? Over the last two seasons, only Josh Huff  has had more than 78 yards while no receiver has had more than four catches. 

Green-Beckham is the best option to end that streak
[h1]  [/h1]

Wouldnt mind seeing a lineup with Celek helping Big V, Treggs on the left, DGB on the right and Ertz in the slot next to Treggs with Barner or Smallwood

DGB is due for a breakout game. They need to make an effort to just get the ball in his hands, you see how dangerous he can be for that YAC

was rocking eagles green to grab a cheesesteak at max's and my goodness the amount of vikings fans in there :x. I know it's all in good fun but dude's really coming out of nowhere rooting for minny, dude at the grill even told me the eagle's were about to go down :lol:

was rocking eagles green to grab a cheesesteak at max's and my goodness the amount of vikings fans in there :x. I know it's all in good fun but dude's really coming out of nowhere rooting for minny, dude at the grill even told me the eagle's were about to go down :lol:

I just got home from the KOP mall and I was in Champs and some dude walked in asking if they had a Bradford jersey, employee was like "we don't have that around here" :lol:

I just got home from the KOP mall and I was in Champs and some dude walked in asking if they had a Bradford jersey, employee was like "we don't have that around here" :lol:

He shoulda checked a nearby Burlington Coat Factory. They had all them old Eagles Bradford jawns there haha. Along with McCoy, Murray, Foles & the worst of all...Asomugha :x

Week 1 my friend bought a Bradford jersey from a Modell's and tied it around his ankle while we were tailgating/walking to the Linc :lol:. Absolutely no reason for it, but it was pretty funny.

Nice job from the D line forcing that pick. Think that was Graham that hit Bradford there.

Back
Top Bottom