*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Hopefully Stefon Diggs misses again this week. That'd make it a lot easier on our D.

The MNF announcers were right. Too much BS going on with the officiating that it's killing any excitement I have as a fan.

Kendricks and/or Barwin plus a pick for Brandon Marshall (wr)? What are yall thoughts on that
nah.. we're not a position for this kind of move

Im only suggesting joe Thomas cause I don't want to see wentz get killed and I figure he has another solid 2-3 years in him.. which gives use a little more wiggle room to find a replacement at the tackle spot.. and lane's situation

ideally if we we're moving guys, I'd want picks

Last edited:
Somethings telling me we have a legit shot of beating minny but the other part is saying im crazy

Last edited:
I went to UCF so I'm biased to former Knights lol just thought with the Jets current situation and our lack of a go to receiver, he'd make things a bit easier for the team. Plus I want to get rid of Barwin and Kendricks lol

I really do hope we beat the vikes. Can’t let crybaby braddy beat us, would look foolish.

We definitely have a legit shot. We're at home for one. Their offense isn't that good, worst running attack in the league, and may be without their best WR. They're also thin on some parts of their oline. It's just that their defense has been so good that it doesn't matter.

All we have to do is be efficient on offense. Get first downs and flip the field consistently. Of course this will be extremely difficult against their defense, but it isn't impossible. At the very least we have to limit turnovers, which this team has shown they've been able to do so far.

BarnWood as the rushing attack and we definitely have a shot. Can't trust Mathews and Sproles right now

I read something (forgot where) about how the Skins O-line was able to take advantage of Schwartz's Wide-9 scheme.  With the scheme being designed to attack the quarterback, there were a lot of plays where guys on the D-line over-pursued, which made it easier for WAS backs to just be patient, and pick a hole to run through.  Makes a lot of sense with the way we were getting gashed.  Hopefully this doesn't end up being an on-going issue that other teams catch on to, and if so, hopefully Schwartz can adjust.

I read something (forgot where) about how the Skins O-line was able to take advantage of Schwartz's Wide-9 scheme.  With the scheme being designed to attack the quarterback, there were a lot of plays where guys on the D-line over-pursued, which made it easier for WAS backs to just be patient, and pick a hole to run through.  Makes a lot of sense with the way we were getting gashed.  Hopefully this doesn't end up being an on-going issue that other teams catch on to, and if so, hopefully Schwartz can adjust.

That and a lot of holding that goes uncalled

missed tackles killed us.. we had some absurd number vs the skins
Can't trust Mathews and Sproles right now
been this way for the last 2 years..

sproles greatest benefit is how much defenses account for him.. but we overvalue what he is, a 3rd down back and punt returner

but until we know if smallwood and/or barnes can handle those roles, we would be moving them sorta blind (like with Bradford/wentz)

Somethings telling me we have a legit shot of beating minny but the other part is saying im crazy
Exactly how I am feeling about this week. Logically I think we should get destroyed but for some odd reason I think we are gonna give Minnesota their first L.

DGB will pay off in the long run, you see the raw skills

Eagles should be able to get to Bradford regularly Sunday

Just look at some more DGB film and he reminds me of a bigger but more raw Anquan Boldin. He's looked better and better and I hope he starts getting the targets SwAgholor is getting.

Read somewhere that Schwartz is looking to reduce Barwin's snaps. Hopefully this gets Vinny on the field more.

Back
Top Bottom