*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I'm starting to dislike Ertz

He had a sure TD there that killed us. Not gonna totally kill him today though because he was barely used since he had to help block for that soft rookie Vaitai

I wanna know how many penalties we've had specifically on third downs this season. Feels like 100

Last edited:
He had a sure TD there that killed us. Not gonna totally kill him today though because he was barely used since he had to help block for that soft rookie Vaitai

I wanna know how many penalties we've had specifically on third downs this season. Feels like 100

He has those rare times where he looks great and catches everything, but then there are alot of times where he looks mediocre to average and drops easy throws.

Burton & Celek >

Last edited:
Mills looked good. All jokes aside, only Nolan can run with DeSean so I can blame him for always being behind him.

Run D look atrocious but what else can you do when your  D lineman getting held on EVERY outside run or scramble outside the pocket. Doesnt make any sense that the only hold on the WFT offense was by Vernon Davis and I felt like that almost went uncalled.

For the love of God, flip Barbre to RT and put Wiz at LG. I like Big V but he aint ready. 
**** LANE JOHNSON lol
I didnt expect much this season and I was drinking the kool aid heavy after the Steelers game but this team needs work (and a home game to stop getting these ridiculous penalties called)

Vikings next week off a bye
sick.gif
 Cowboys the following week and they coming off a bye 
mean.gif

3-2 at the end of the day ... 7-8 wins was the goal from the jump.

We all just got carried away :lol:

We'll be fine. I don't believe the D is as bad as yesterday.

We let Eric Rowe go for Jalen Mills , let that sink in .

Was not a fan of letting go of Rowe after just a season, but he wasn't a Schwartz guy. The defense really concerns me, especially the d line. that was supposed to be our strength but they've gotten handled the past two weeks by average run teams

letting Rowe go for nothing and having faith in an injury prone McKelvin was a huge mistake. For depth alone we shouldn't have let him go, idc about future draft picks I care about the guys suiting up THIS year

We need to find more ways to get DGB the ball ..dude has been a problem on just about every catch

He's the only receiver on the roster with potentially game changing talent

Last edited:
We need to find more ways to get DGB the ball ..dude has been a problem on just about every catch

He's the only receiver on the roster with potentially game changing talent
Completely agree. Seems like every time he makes a catch he's chewing up some YAC and throwing people to the ground with a stiff arm. We've gotta start sending him deep too.

I saw that he played 42 of 52 snaps this week. Hopefully more targets will follow.

Last edited:
Yup and that 30 something yarder that was called back from that WEAK block in the back call smh

to be fair, we could all look at the schedule to start the season and most would guess we would be 4-1 or 3-2 (essentially the steelers and skins games were are losable game early).. the problem is the steelers game gave us a slightly false impression of the team

granted we are better than what we showed yesterday.. but lane's suspension really just showed a serious problem we knew was there, lack of depth along the Oline

kelce has been playing like crap all season, but the rest of the line was playing well enough to cover up some of his crap (well outside of peters and all his penalties).. now we have 2 huge holes along the line

I'm curious what the snap count was for the 3 TEs set, since that would be a good formation to kind of help vaitai out.. considering our WRs weren't really doing much anyways.. could even use tobin as the TE

and why isn't tobin getting a shot at the RT (or why isn't that option being discussed).. i mean vaitai cant be setting the bar that high with whatever he's doing in practice

but the worst thing about losing the last 2, but especially the lions game is the stretch we have coming up (Vikings off a bye, @ cowboys off a bye, @ giants, falcons who now seem legit, @ seattle, packers and then @ bengals)

we couldn't afford to be losing games that we should won in this early part of the season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom