*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

If we have something in DGB..

1st, amazing we got him for what we did.. 2nd that's huge cause then it puts the WRs just in a better situation (jmatt is no 2 and other guys are back end guys)

Could focus on tackle and CB first 2 rounds

Hell Marcus smith has quietly been halfway decent this year

Rumors of our demise were greatly exaggerated.

raw

Last edited:
[quote name="itsaboutthattime" url="/t/642220/philadelphia-eagles-official-2016-season-thread-home-of-the-5-time-paper-toss-champ/2460#post_26776931]Should be 5-1.. I hate Ryan mathews[/quote]He is truly a ***** *** *****.

We pulled a Minny on Minny, today. Defense played so good it masked the crappy offense. I'll take it.

Media tried to make a story of Sam being familiar with our schemes. They should have been making a story about our defense's familiarity with him.

Beau Allen did a great job filling in for Bennie today.

Really quietly .. Marcus Smith has been solid this season

Yup

Again, we need to be shopping barwin before the deadline..

And after a certain point in this game it became perfect time to get more carries for barner and Smallwood.. but we keep running Mathews, giving him chances to screw up

We pulled a Minny on Minny, today. Defense played so good it masked the crappy offense. I'll take it.

Media tried to make a story of Sam being familiar with our schemes. They should have been making a story about our defense's familiarity with him.

Beau Allen did a great job filling in for Bennie today.
Was just saying the same in regards to that 2nd paragraph. :lol: It goes both ways and people seemed to forget that.

Back
Top Bottom