*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

The Browns should just tank & give us all their best players. No shame in going 0-16 especially when the cities other teams either won the championship or are about to lol

I'm good on giving up a high pick for an aging tackle like Thomas. This team is more than one piece away from making a run and we need every pick we got due to what we gave up in the Wentz.

Still hate that Rowe trade , Joe Haden would flourish with us .

No number 1 corner ever flourishes with us so i wouldnt get my hopes up :lol:

It does seem like Ron Brooks is out for the season tho. So we need a CB BAD now. Ill take Grymes. After seeing Fletcher, Cary, Nhamdi & Biggers over the years I doubt he'll be any worse than them lol

I'm good on giving up a high pick for an aging tackle like Thomas. This team is more than one piece away from making a run and we need every pick we got due to what we gave up in the Wentz.

Actually we ain't that bad pick wise after Bradford trade.. but our needs are very very specific

Lane situation really really screwed us.. center is easier to address, so getting a Kelce replacement is super doable.. but LT obviously ain't, right tackle lil easier

3rd LB and RB can be addressed after the 1st.. 3rd speed ball DE can be addressed in mid rounds

But we really need DGB to work out, so we can go deep threat there or hope treggs can be that

But we have to go tackle or CB in the 1st, hell our first 2 picks.. hate going into the draft with needs THAT specific

Troy Vincent was a FA signing tha worked out extremely well.. Asante was aiiright, just was a gambler and that came back to bite us way too often

Nolan would probably be our best most recent signing, if we exclude the safeties

Cvh593UWEAAuBg6.jpg:orig

Cvh5910WYAApHfP.jpg:orig

I'm a huge fan of Mills ..dude can be legit if he continues to develop

Thought i was the only one. I like his effort & guts. He guards the number 1 receiver nearly every play & hes only a rookie. He aint getting burned that often either

I'm a huge fan of Mills ..dude can be legit if he continues to develop
Thought i was the only one. I like his effort & guts. He guards the number 1 receiver nearly every play & hes only a rookie. He aint getting burned that often either
cant ask for much more from a 7th round rookie.. between him and beau, that should show the value of any pick

Mills was a steal, his sexual assault hurt his draft stock or he would have probably gone 3rd round at the latest

Back
Top Bottom