*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

mills doesn't have good straight line and long distance speed, but I think he is better suited to defend those little intermediate routes.

Dez is expected to play

I'd rather see Nolan on Dez. Nolan can get lost sometimes but doesn't mind getting physical at the line. Gotta get inside Dez head the same way you do with O'Dell

Also, perks of working at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami is being able to scout players that could be future targets for us and while Stephon Gilmore is a good player, he isn't worth breaking the bank for even though we NEED better corners

If we go after Gilmore, I see it as a move Schwartz wanted.. hopefully his price has gone down a bit

Also go the corner from the Rams who might be available, trumaine johnson.. and dre Kirkpatrick

Last edited:
Trumaine Johnson is dope.

Lowkey, I still want to find a way to get Deone Bucannon from Arizona. Imagine Bucannon, Hicks and Bradham on the field at the same time; coverage and sideline to sideline run support at all times

580d577a29dcd.image.jpg

Bradford%20sacked.jpg

Sam-Bradford-on-the-ground.jpg

Yea just peeped , wouldn't mind this trade as long as it's not for a draft pick . I'll do a Kendricks swapped

Not a fan of his contract.. but he has 1 skill, that we need and he is good at

I'd love Smith or Alshon but they both come will come with a high cap number(will have to sign Alshon long term). With Alshon we would have a legit number 1 but we might have to give up a ransom for him, I'd love Smith because his skill set is what we need and his value is so low so we wouldn't have to give up much.

Regardless, I hope we make a move for one of these guys. Get Wentz some help man. In offseason, go heavy on OL and CBs and lets get to work. :smokin

Torrey for Agholor straight up. If Chip wants Huff, San Fran can throw in a 2nd lol

Alshon would be lovely. DGB, Alshon and JMatt is a nice WR corps but no deep threat

Alshon alone is a deep threat & he can stretch the field &I I think we're all dreaming here . Hopefully we get Alshon .

Torrey for Agholor straight up. If Chip wants Huff, San Fran can throw in a 2nd lol

Alshon would be lovely. DGB, Alshon and JMatt is a nice WR corps but no deep threat

What you mean bruh Alshon is definitely a deep threat. He's got good speed but more importantly he can jump over a CB and snag a ball which is just as important when looking for a deep threat.

What you mean bruh Alshon is definitely a deep threat. He's got good speed but more importantly he can jump over a CB and snag a ball which is just as important when looking for a deep threat.
Deep threat as in someone who would take the top off at any given moment. That **** DeSean used to do (I'm probably just caught up with since Chip screwed us over). 

I think smith is more likely than alshon. We have guys that chip is familiar with that we could potentially sell high on.

Back
Top Bottom