*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

the Eagles NEED to trade for a receiver, you can't keep trotting out the garbage Carson has to throw to

Nelson Agholor is a bigger bust than Freddie Mitchell

Nelson Agholor is a bigger bust than Freddie Mitchell

aa5b8d346a6f4e22d9285dc847be086c.jpg

Last edited:
I'm all for signing a guy like Ashlon AND drafting a WR early next year. So sickening to see guys like Julio and ODB doing what they do ..then turning on our games and seeing our WRs get no separation :x

My worse fear is that we McNabb him
we're already better off than mcnabb pre TO

cause pre TO was thrash, pinkston, Freddie Mitchell, chad lewis, greg lewis Lj smith.. you take out westbrook (and our backs), you have literal crap.. chad lewis was solid enough, but very limited

least we gave mcnabb a solid enough Oline

and after TO was crap until we got celek, desean and maclin.. then you gotta factor in westbrook's injuries which were huge, but we got shady at the end there

if we can get a no.1 receiver our guys don't look that bad.. that makes jmatt a number 2, then we have the 3 TEs.. we'll see what happens with DGB.. and huff is good on special teams and could use him sporadically on offense

agholor is a waster if dude isn't contributing on special teams.. but really, sproles, huff, smallwood and even barner have shown more to date on returns

Last edited:
All i know is wentz and the wrs gotta show out for a chance to beat the boys. Cant expect our defesne to do what it did to minny

we need our defense and especially our DLine to step up huge.. Schwartz talked about how fired up those guys got vs the Vikings, talking about them being a prideful group and all that

cant have another skins game or things could get ugly

on offense I hope they pull a bears game and go a lil no huddle.. get the ball into guys hands quick and get the O moving

“First and foremost for him, don’t ride the wave. Don’t get caught up in all the love and everything that’s going on, the hoopla right now, because when things go south, you’ll find that you’ll go from the darling to the goat."

McNabb wonders why the fans don't embrace him while B West and B Dawk are universally loved

yea.. dude is salty.. damn shame

honestly I thought he would be good with the whole public relations stuff when he was done because he seems to have a personality and didn't seem to take himself that seriously

but now it just seem like one of those dudes who can take the joke.. or hate that other guys receive praise

like ike reese is pretty well received amongst fans and he wasn't a star or anything, great special teams player.. but never a star

Last edited:
We definitely getting hosed Sunday night. Big V will get flagged repeatedly and I will expect not one hold on the Cowboys oline

Back
Top Bottom