*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Still drafts Heargraves imo

We could still easily cut Sheppard or Nolan ..Heargraves has pro bowl potential which imo neither of them have

I still think they draft a CB early, every CB we have are still question marks, some more than others.
Still drafts Heargraves imo

We could still easily cut Sheppard or Nolan ..Heargraves has pro bowl potential which imo neither of them have

Man would love this pick or Ramsey .. We need that lock down secondary asap .. Front 7 abou to stuff everything .

I have it ramsey, jack and then hargreaves

need to read up/watch more of Stanley, but he's 4th for me

as far as RB, would happily take alex Collins or paul perkins after the 1st

The pick is gonna be either Hargreaves or Zeke imo. But Hargreaves mostly because he's a Florida alum and so is Howie.

Howie loves his Florida guys (Kkkooper, Burton, Watkins)

I don't think we have a realistic shot at Ramsey..

But I want us to get someone who could be special, give me Myles jack.. Dude's knee isn't fully back and he jumped 40'

I'm hoping he doesn't run and we don't have a shot at all

But I want us to get someone who could be special, give me Myles jack.. Dude's knee isn't fully back and he jumped 40'

This is weird coming from you .. Might end up with another Clowney /

This is weird coming from you .. Might end up with another Clowney /

Why you say that?

And Myles is far better on tape.. And didn't try to take time off which speaks to priorities and work ethic like clowney did

I like the logic of what howie has said, he felt the need to get in the top 10 because of where the talent is in the draft

I see us as being very solid at various spots.. But we need difference makers

Cox is clearly a difference maker.. We're very solid at safety.. I think hicks and kendricks are solid.. Rest of our line solid

Myles can be another difference maker.. He has speed, explosion and can cover

We don't need a top 10 DE, our need at DE is for a backup 3rd DE.. Since we've been drafting for the 3-4 last two years.. Our line issues are depth wise for 4-3 scheme

Same logic goes into Hargreaves, Ramsey and Stanley..

You don't usually draft right tackles top 10.. Lane was there because of peters but we knew he was our LT of the future

But we know we'll have a need at that spot soon.. And it could take our line to a special place which helps everything with the offense

I have zero desire of us moving back.. We have solid pieces on the team.. We need guys who can singlehandedily change the game, like fletch

Last edited:
Same logic goes into Hargreaves, Ramsey and Stanley..

You don't usually draft right tackles top 10.. Lane was there because of peters but we knew he was our LT of the future

But we know we'll have a need at that spot soon.. And it could take our line to a special place which helps everything with the offense

I have zero desire of us moving back.. We have solid pieces on the team.. We need guys who can singlehandedily change the game, like fletch

I can agree with that but with signing Carroll I don't see them drafting a CB anymore , kinda sad really .. I wanted us to build that secondary for the future . There's a good chance they go O-line

Why you say that?

And Myles is far better on tape.. And didn't try to take time off which speaks to priorities and work ethic like clowney did

I like the logic of what howie has said, he felt the need to get in the top 10 because of where the talent is in the draft

I see us as being very solid at various spots.. But we need difference makers

Cox is clearly a difference maker.. We're very solid at safety.. I think hicks and kendricks are solid.. Rest of our line solid

Myles can be another difference maker.. He has speed, explosion and can cover

We don't need a top 10 DE, our need at DE is for a backup 3rd DE.. Since we've been drafting for the 3-4 last two years.. Our line issues are depth wise for 4-3 scheme

I think Hicks has game changing ability also ..dude is always around the ball and makes plays a lot. Kendricks has that type of ability also im just hoping Schwartz can bring it ought of him more often

Also Ramsey > All ...but I think he's an all pro safety and we already have a lot of money invested there. But obviously if he's there you take him even if you have to plug him in at CB at times

I can agree with that but with signing Carroll I don't see them drafting a CB anymore , kinda sad really .. I wanted us to build that secondary for the future . There's a good chance they go O-line

Honestly I think it comes down to how the draft plays out and prices to possibly move up..

You can get a very good right tackles in the late 1st, 2nd and 3rd.. And can get developmental guys later on (see us getting Todd in the 5th)

Guards you def wait til post 1st

I'm not saying we won't go Stanley.. But I think it is very realistic for us to go with other guys

I just want someone who can have a special impact with the team.. And I see those 4 guys as guys we can possibly get that can have that sort of impact

I think Hicks has game changing ability also ..dude is always around the ball and makes plays a lot. Kendricks has that type of ability also im just hoping Schwartz can bring it ought of him more often

Also Ramsey > All ...but I think he's an all pro safety and we already have a lot of money invested there. But obviously if he's there you take him even if you have to plug him in at CB at times

I look at Ramsey's coverage ability and flexibility and what we can do with him, Rowe and Jenkins all being able to slide to corner.. So we go single high we mecloud and we can do whatever with those other 3 guys in coverage

Hargreaves gives us a real coverage guy, so we can cheat a safety to rowe's side.. Or run support or with TE(s)

Myles just gives us a special guy at the lb spot who can do it all, so we can play our base defense vs all offensive fronts

I just don't see hicks and kendricks as all pro guys, which is what I mean by special.. Could see them making the pro bowl though

Back
Top Bottom