*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Huff was hurt for a good part of his rookie year and Chip had KKKooper over him. I still have high hopes for the kid.

Solid pick up with Randle joining the corps.

Lets take a look at the career stats from the WRs we had last season. (Don't count Cooper, and Austin)

Josh Huff - Rec: 35, Yds: 410, TD: 3 (After 2 seasons)

Nelson Agholor - Rec: 23, Yds: 283, TD: 1 (Rookie)

Jordan Matthews - Rec: 152, Yds: 1,869, TD: 16 (After 2 seasons)

New WRs picked up in free agency.

Chris Givens - Rec: 107, Yds: 1,779, TD: 5 (After 4 seasons)

Rueben Randle - Rec: 188, Yds: 2,644, TD: 20 (After 4 seasons)

We have a decent WR corps, but nothing that jumps out of the page. But Huff :smh: :smh: :smh: dude is some cheeks.

If you wanted the new thread, you gotta keep it updated man :lol:

We hired a coach like 2 months ago

stillin729 stillin729 updated :lol:

Sorry, been super busy, never got a chance to update the name of the thread.

Hope you guys like the new title :lol:

Last edited:
Huff should've never been drafted in the 3rd round. He was more of a 4th-5th round guy that year. Chip was reaching for his Oregon guys, dude was about to draft Taylor Hart in the 3rd or something if IRC.

In regards to the Randle pick up, it's a low risk signing. I still get flashbacks of the last time we signed a former Giant WR......:x

In regards to the Randle pick up, it's a low risk signing. I still get flashbacks of the last time we signed a former Giant WR......
sick.gif
Smith was just horrible with injuries
I literally have no recollection of Steve Smith's tenure in Philly.  He was that useless (obviously).  No way Randle will be THAT trash.  I'll put money on that.

For 500k, we're getting a 6'3 200 LB, 24 year old WR, with WR2 talent (at least), who hasn't missed a single game in his 4 year career.  I'll take that.

From what I've read, his biggest issue has been effort.  If he can't find motivation in a 1 year "prove it" deal, then it just wasn't meant to be.  500k is a fairly cheap price to pay for that "risk, though.

Smith was a good signing as far as low risk/high reward, it just didn't work out and he never recovered from the injury

he looked like a stud receiver if he stayed healthy

Am I wrong but I remember Smith being part of the comeback win vs the giants when Vince Young was starting on SNF?

It was him, Cooper & VY making big plays, at least that's the way I remember it.

Last edited:
I'm seeing M us linked to Goff a lot lately ..if we take him why exactly did we tie so much money up in Bradford and Daniel ? Makes no sense

I wanna go O line or CB first round ..but I would rather we go Zeke before taking Goff

I'm seeing M us linked to Goff a lot lately ..if we take him why exactly did we tie so much money up in Bradford and Daniel ? Makes no sense

I wanna go O line or CB first round ..but I would rather we go Zeke before taking Goff

the heavy rumors are they "are in love" Wentz and will do what they can to get him

If they were so adamant on taking a QB I would've rather they let Bradford walk and let Daniel start ..makes no sense to have 3 QBs fighting for a spot when your paying the first 2 so much

Chase Daniels is nothing more than a backup. Goff or Wentz could be the future franchise qb. Highly doubt the team is sold on bradford being the future.

I like Bradford but if they believe Wentz is worth then I guess I'm on board

He def intrigues me, he was 5'8 as a freshman and is now 6'5

Back
Top Bottom