PETITION TO TEMPORARILY UNBAN MY DUDE ZODOGG FOR THE WCF

Originally Posted by NobleKane

u can call me the n word all you want through email u not coming back on niketalk
smokin.gif
Bold statement, where's your proof?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

u can call me the n word all you want through email u not coming back on niketalk
smokin.gif

like im gonna save emails from 5 years ago. the !*#! outta here. if i ever catch that racist mother @*!%#% best believe he will be dealt with and thats all the proof anyone needs.

lol@ people who actually stick up for this racist scum

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by AG 47
with extra sauce
laugh.gif

hey zodogg can you see me from here???
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

one of these days he gonna #*@$ around and catch a beating in real life

ZoDogg would dispose of you.

I'd put money down that zodogg would knock him out cold if they ever squared up.

put a kobe jersey on noblekane and zodogg and his mystery tag team partner 4wrestling would straight body dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

smokin.gif

Wait am I missing something here, isn't Noble Kane white?

%$%????????
roll.gif
 just because some angry warriors fans have nothing better to do than make %!%# up doesnt mean its the truth. i guess ur referring to that random pic of jrich and some dude that looked like paul wall
laugh.gif

i am actually mexican and black but for some reason back then zodogg thought i was fully black. had he known i was half mexican im sure he would have went the "other" route

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by AG 47
with extra sauce
laugh.gif

hey zodogg can you see me from here???
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

one of these days he gonna #*@$ around and catch a beating in real life

ZoDogg would dispose of you.

have you actually SEEN zodogg???? guy is a fat ******

YOU could actually body him 

put a kobe jersey on noblekane and zodogg and his mystery tag team partner 4wrestling would straight body dude 
the only way they could ever do damage on me is if both my arms fell off. even then id prolly kick them to death. it be like beating up on the down syndromed white carlos mencia and  the geeky video store clerk on the real
laugh.gif
4 would prolly hide behind a shelf throwing wrestling figures at me

laugh.gif

I remember when "the other site" posted Zodogg's pics, trust me ain't no one would be scared of the dude.

smokin.gif

like im gonna save emails from 5 years ago. the !*#! outta here. if i ever catch that racist mother @*!%#% best believe he will be dealt with and thats all the proof anyone needs.

who's sticking up for him?  I'm basing my opinion of the dude through MY interactions with him on NT and Twitter.  Like I said before, he hasn't done anything rude or out of the ordinary and he's a good dude to talk to about sports.  Maybe you all have different experiences with him, but I'll reserve my judgment because I haven't seen any of the things you all are saying. 

smokin.gif

Racist?
laugh.gif

Bro, I'm Filipino and we're always talking it up via twitter. Not to mention with the rest of the other #NT cats on twitter who aren't white.

He's far from being racist. Sorry, I can't agree with you on that one.

I'm not going to label him racist, but I will throw this fact out there: hehad many a racist, sexist reply between his many scren names.

I have no problem w/ people refusing to adopt popular opinion, choosing instead to form their own opinion, whether it parallels popular opinion or not. So of you haven't experienced any of his hate-filled, racist rants, then that's awesome.

Maybe he's grown up some.

And those last 5 words are exactly what he wants to read from NT staff. BET dude just got so happy reading me say that. 'Oh word? Ska thinks maybe I've grown??!! Maybe I can return!!!'

Nope.

Fool me once...

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

smokin.gif

Racist?
laugh.gif

Bro, I'm Filipino and we're always talking it up via twitter. Not to mention with the rest of the other #NT cats on twitter who aren't white.

He's far from being racist. Sorry, I can't agree with you on that one.

far from being racist???? you kidding right??

if someone calls me the n word sorry bro hate tp break your heart but thats a racist to me no way around it...

thats like saying the old fans of the boston celtics werent racists

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

^Wrong. He's fat, but not a ******.

he is compared to me  

Has anyone ever actually seen NK? I don't think he's ever left his parent's basement
dont think i aint forgot about your racist remarks 4wrestling. unlike this scum zodogg you actually posted it in the niketalk forums. remember that lil racist remark about my mom being a cleaning lady with a spanish name??? yea i do. but atleast you aint did it in a sly way. plus i love gettin you mad. cant wait for the next death to noblekane thread
laugh.gif

he is compared to me  

Has anyone ever actually seen NK? I don't think he's ever left his parent's basement
dont think i aint forgot about your racist remarks 4wrestling. unlike this scum zodogg you actually posted it in the niketalk forums. remember that lil racist remark about my mom being a cleaning lady with a spanish name??? yea i do. but atleast you aint did it in a sly way. plus i love gettin you mad. cant wait for the next death to noblekane thread
laugh.gif

Cleaning lady?  Uh, no.  Definitely was not me.  I always thought you were black anyway.

And I've thrown many pennies in fountains, picked four leaf clovers, wished on shooting stars, blew out my birthday candles..... one of these days you're going to drop dead.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

he is compared to me  

laugh.gif

Cleaning lady?  Uh, no.  Definitely was not me.  I always thought you were black anyway.

And I've thrown many pennies in fountains, picked four leaf clovers, wished on shooting stars, blew out my birthday candles..... one of these days you're going to drop dead.

laugh.gif
 u know u would miss me on some
frown.gif
 type steez lol

Zo was a racist.  Anyone who remembers his tirade that broke the camels back should know that. 

The fact he called out every single international basketball player in the game, should also give you a clue. 

Not to mention every single time he would bash people and soon as some guys came in and went back at him he would back pedal with the speed of Deion and say "whoa whoa whoa guys, let's talk about the game, please stop picking on me, I'm just tryin to contribute here." 
eyes.gif

Dude was lame. 

But I don't care, I'd love to have him around to @#$% with.  I'd love to go over the details of his franchise for all to see while he sat and cried.  I know sooner or later he would lose it and start to spew out at us again. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

if we bring Zodogg back we might as well bring MateenCleaves back too.
What about BaronDavis5?
nerd.gif

he could be the wrong dude, but didn't BD5 threaten to sue another NT'er over some BS???  I remember that thread was in general like 3-4 years ago.....

Oh word? I must have missed that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Zo was a racist.  Anyone who remembers his tirade that broke the camels back should know that. 
i remember it...some of it...

23ska909red02 wrote:
^ And with that... [white sox guy] HE GONE! [/white sox guy]
NBAdotcom:
Tigers 107
Volunqueers 77

NBAdotcom:
Damn %%*%%#+ Tennessee Hillbilly $+#%%$$%# mother %#@%%#*.

%%*%%#+ JP Prince you traitor $+#%%$$%#. Transfer from Arizona to that piece of %%#$ inbred school. +$## you
NBAdotcom:
Yes, I am mad.
Memphis lost to #*+#+*@ Tennessee.

Peyton Manning and Inbred-nation is celebrating tonight
GoVols234:
But luckily, I am not from Memphis and get to spend my time here in Knoxville.
NBAdotcom:
Enjoy your moonshine and that date with your sister. Make sure you lock the door on the outhouse.

Enough. You've been given warning after warning after warning after warning after warning, on screen name after screen name after screen name after screen name; no more. In the same way that a zebra can't change his stripes and a leopard can't change his spots, the staff firmly believes that you simply refuse to post without the disrespectful, hate-filled rants you call 'truth'....

laugh.gif
i wonder if Zodogg is reading all of this. Oh btw pic of Zodogg ? I assume he's white and live in Arizona hahah

I wouldnt mind seeing him post for just the series. But some times he gets carried away and crosses the line

Back
Top Bottom