PETITION TO TEMPORARILY UNBAN MY DUDE ZODOGG FOR THE WCF

Originally Posted by CP1708

What knowledge do you people speak of?  I never saw Zo say a single thing even remotely smart or intelligent on this board.  All I saw was hate, and complete and utter homerism. 

So again, the hell are you guys talkin about with this "knowledge"? 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

KB8sandiego:
If he was a racist, point blank, he wouldn't communicate with anyone of color. And if he did, it would be pure hate.
The only requirement for beingracist is to harbor hatred, antipathy, or resentment towards a race other than your own. That's it. There is no 'You have to hate other races, not communicate with other races, and do at least 3 hate crimes a month in order to be called racist.'

No.

Just hate a race other than your own.

Do you realize how hard it would be for a white guy to be an avid, VERY KNOWLEDGABLE fan of sports... and only talk to white guys?
Exactly.

So if he were a racist, and were harboring hate against blacks, wouldn't he be sitting at home hating the very team he loves dearly because of the number of black athletes on that team?
you seem to still not get it. you should read up on the old boston celtics fans and why they have had this stigmata of being racist. you think they didnt cheer for their black players??? hell even the jack johnson days.

Yeah ok, you're right.

He's a flat out racist.

CP1708:
What knowledge do you people speak of?  I never saw Zo say a single thing even remotely smart or intelligent on this board.  All I saw was hate, and complete and utter homerism. 

Nah, dude... SPORTS knowledge. I've only seen people talk about his sports knowledge, and you better believe he was full of it.Full of it...
laugh.gif
No, seriously, he knows sports, especially NBA and MLB.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

http://twitter.com/Zodogg34

I support racial profiling. If you wear a Lakers jersey in AZ you need to be kicked out of the state. 30 minutes ago via mobile web

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://m.twitter.com/
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am a white Suns fan so it was always comedy for me to see ZoDogg's posts. Especially since he was a St. Cardinal fan too (I think).

That being said, I can understand some of the dislike towards him but I would like to see him back nonetheless.

Originally Posted by CP1708

What knowledge do you people speak of?  I never saw CP say a single thing even remotely smart or intelligent on this board.  All I saw was hate, and complete and utter homerism. 

Originally Posted by JCH3

I support racial profiling. If you wear a Lakers jersey in AZ you need to be kicked out of the state. 30 minutes ago via mobile web

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am a white Suns fan so it was always comedy for me to see ZoDogg's posts. Especially since he was a St. Cardinal fan too (I think).

That being said, I can understand some of the dislike towards him but I would like to see him back nonetheless.

For awhile I thought you were Zodogg.. because you were a Suns and Cardinals fan... I remember those old NL Central threads more than any of these suns/lakers threads... but yes, Zodogg is definitely a character...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by JCH3

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For awhile I thought you were Zodogg.. because you were a Suns and Cardinals fan... I remember those old NL Central threads more than any of these suns/lakers threads... but yes, Zodogg is definitely a character...

I've had that before - not a lot of Phoenix Suns/St. Louis Cardinals fans out there to my knowledge. My first NL Central thread I think was 2005 but I'm not sure.

Vanexellent, you started a twitter to $++@ with Zodogg. 
roll.gif

Oh man, that's hilarious.  The comments are great.

Are all Suns fans that delusional or is it just extra extra wishful thinking? I'm a Laker fan and they are the defending champions playing in their 3rd straight WCF yet I read Suns fans acting like the Suns have all the match up advantages and are the favorites. I have faith in my team but I also respect the Suns enough to know they could win under some circumstances. Also the hate from them PHX people is high. I know its the Lakers and like the yankees or Duke they get hate by a lot for being great teams who win but these PHX fans are seriously bent. And when or if the Lakers win the series they will blame it on a fix or some other excuse.

This is funny.  I used to like Nash and the Suns but after reading zodogg's posts about them I started to hate them with a passion.  
laugh.gif

Ever since he's been gone from nt, I can enjoy watching them again and cheering for them.  

--I think we should bring dude back permanently. Dude was straight comedy. Keeps these threads interesting.
--I kinda knew where he was coming from with his "DIE SG#8 DIE" posts. LOL.

Originally Posted by shogun

This is funny.  I used to like Nash and the Suns but after reading zodogg's posts about them I started to hate them with a passion.  
laugh.gif

Ever since he's been gone from nt, I can enjoy watching them again and cheering for them.  
laugh.gif

I remember someone referring to the Suns as the Phoenix Scums
roll.gif

And a lot of people started hating the Suns just because of zodogg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I remember someone referring to the Suns as the Phoenix Scums
roll.gif

And a lot of people started hating the Suns just because of zodogg

or phx nuns or phx bums...just to name a few
laugh.gif

^ Check this local Phoenix CL add I was looking at

I have 4 tickets available to this game. This section is right behind the players bench, great upper level seats. I have the tickets picked up from Will Call at the stadium, not any print at home ticket. ONLY SELLING TO SUNS FANS. I don't need to see any more Laker's fans in the stadium. And you will have to prove it, you can show up in a Suns jersey, bring a pic of you at a Suns game, bring a ticket stub from a game other than a Lakers game, answer my pop quiz questions about the Suns when we meet, just prove to me you are not a Lakers fan. I'm not even playing on this, I will walk away if I think you are a Laker fan lol.

indifferent.gif

All I wanted was some tickets
tired.gif

Living in Phx and being a Lakers fan is no bueno

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I have 4 tickets available to this game. This section is right behind the players bench, great upper level seats. I have the tickets picked up from Will Call at the stadium, not any print at home ticket. ONLY SELLING TO SUNS FANS. I don't need to see any more Laker's fans in the stadium. And you will have to prove it, you can show up in a Suns jersey, bring a pic of you at a Suns game, bring a ticket stub from a game other than a Lakers game, answer my pop quiz questions about the Suns when we meet, just prove to me you are not a Lakers fan. I'm not even playing on this, I will walk away if I think you are a Laker fan lol.

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
He kills me when he says "Get Crunk!". I was shocked to find out he was a white guy. Cool dude nonetheless. Bring back ZoDogg por favor
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom