PETITION TO TEMPORARILY UNBAN MY DUDE ZODOGG FOR THE WCF

roll.gif
Bring back sting89 somethin somethin. His anti-Laker/Kobe posts were comedy..

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

^ Check this local Phoenix CL add I was looking at

I have 4 tickets available to this game. This section is right behind the players bench, great upper level seats. I have the tickets picked up from Will Call at the stadium, not any print at home ticket. ONLY SELLING TO SUNS FANS. I don't need to see any more Laker's fans in the stadium. And you will have to prove it, you can show up in a Suns jersey, bring a pic of you at a Suns game, bring a ticket stub from a game other than a Lakers game, answer my pop quiz questions about the Suns when we meet, just prove to me you are not a Lakers fan. I'm not even playing on this, I will walk away if I think you are a Laker fan lol.

indifferent.gif

All I wanted was some tickets
tired.gif

Living in Phx and being a Lakers fan is no bueno

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The Notorious Bum wrote:

I have 4 tickets available to this game. This section is right behind the players bench, great upper level seats. I have the tickets picked up from Will Call at the stadium, not any print at home ticket. ONLY SELLING TO SUNS FANS. I don't need to see any more Laker's fans in the stadium. And you will have to prove it, you can show up in a Suns jersey, bring a pic of you at a Suns game, bring a ticket stub from a game other than a Lakers game, answer my pop quiz questions about the Suns when we meet, just prove to me you are not a Lakers fan. I'm not even playing on this, I will walk away if I think you are a Laker fan lol.

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's awesome.

Hater
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The Notorious Bum wrote:

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's awesome.

Hater
smh.gif

For the record, if a Laker fan did the same thing I would still say that it was a great move.

Over the past couple of seasons, I have seen Rams games completely taken over by Packers fans, Colts fans, Bears fans....and I commend the effort by this Suns fans to have as much of a home court advantage as possible.

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
   i know damn well if someone offered that dude the right price he would sell those tickets and wear purple and gold in a heartbeat.

i can't knock him though for trying to give the suns the best possible home court advantage.  i wish the lakers fans in the 100 seats at staples could be that enthusastic towards trying to give the team the best possible home court advantage and not letting no suns fans get tickets.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
dudes real serious about immigration over there.

Dude was actually selling the tickets real cheap, compared to others.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was ZoDoggy lol
It's all good

my dude is ready to go to war tonight
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[h2]
ZoDogg34
[/h2]
Following
  • Follow
  • Lists

Your lists:

Happy #DieKobeDie day!!! #GOSUNS about 1 hour ago via Social Beat

@keiraanne Rep the Faker hate up in Canada!!!! about 11 hours ago via mobile web

@JaredDudley619 Kill the Fakers!!!!!!!!! about 11 hours ago via mobile web
  5. Where's @richardcjr? I need some FAKER HATE!!!! about 11 hours ago via mobile web

http://twitter.com/ZoDogg34/status/14135303931
  7. @Tbuh You can't wear Kobes. It's illegal as a Suns fan about 15 hours ago via web in reply to Tbuh

Jan Brewer is originally from Hollywood. She's a FAKERS FAN #FIREJANBREWER @GovBrewer about 15 hours ago via web

Suns gameplan: Rapist 35 pts on 45 shots. Rest of Fakers: 50 points about 15 hours ago via mobile web

1. Sasha Vujasuck and Shannon Brown swallow #GOSUNS 6 minutes ago via mobile web
  2. Andrew "Worthless sack of %#%!" Bynum sucks #GOSUNS 11 minutes ago via mobile web
  3. Planet Orange represent!!!! #GOSUNS!!!!! #BEATLA!!!!!! 19 minutes ago via mobile web

This dude Zodogg posting this, prior to saying Suns fans have "class"? 
roll.gif

If push comes to shove at the Suns/Lakers game or w/e hole in the ground ZoDogg is watching it in, however frail the Laker fan is, I'd put good money on them stepping over his crumpled body to get to the exit.

Just my $.02.

Yeah, Zo is a bum, I like how people was sayin he was knowledgeable about sports, and yet I haven't seen him say a single thing other then Laker player A sucks, and Go Suns. 

Knowledge. 

Can't wait to see his @#$%^ @#$ crying on the road side in about a week.  Those'll be some fun tweets. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yeah, Zo is a bum, I like how people was sayin he was knowledgeable about sports, and yet I haven't seen him say a single thing other then Laker player A sucks, and Go Suns. 

Knowledge. 

Can't wait to see his @#$%^ @#$ crying on the road side in about a week.  Those'll be some fun tweets. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  he knows his stuff basketball and baseball wise though,  he's much more levelheaded on the jerseycentral messageboard that i post on, but if/when the Lakers win this series  he's probably going to have a heart attack especially if they win it in Phoenix at a game he's at.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

For someone so "knowledgeable", I've never saw him once give any sort of respect to any player, that doesn't wear a Suns uniform.

And hell is about to freeze over, because he just called a team by it's actual name....

Lakers ain't @+$* but *%@% & tricks... about 1 hour ago via mobile web

laugh.gif
i dont think hell has frozen over yet but i think our little zodogg is growing up before our eyes

How he know his stuff about basketball though?  What has he ever said that wasn't a death threat about a player that just smoked his Suns or about a floppy "euro" player? 

This dude hates on every elite player on every team because they always punk the Suns come postseason time, so how is that knowledge?  Knowledge that he knows his team is about to get beat or what? 

I've yet to see him say a single intelligent thing about basketball that didn't involve the Suns.  So that ain't knowledge imo.  He just runs his mouth.  That's why he thinks that Jared Dudley, and Jaron Collins, and Robin Lopez, and Channing Frye, and all the rest of the guys on that team are so good when really they're just cast offs playing in the Suns system.  But whatever. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Few days from now we won't hear nothin from him except maybe some baseball talk.  He'll pretend this series never happened in a few days. 

We've seen his kind before. 

I too challenge the notion of Zodogg having some sort of sport knowledge much less common sense. I mean besides is overboard Homer SimpSun over hyping of the Suns the dude has a blog and twitter of him running his mouth showing his lack of knowledge and lack of self restraint yet he strives to be PA announcer as if that crap wont come back to burn him. And his NBA knowledge has him ignoring stats and common sense. If STAT is a forward then Gasol is clearly a better player. If STAT is a center then Bynum is a better defender and rebounder. And the player he loves to hate on one leg is better then Richardson yet this guy throws out his one sided garbage.

I too challenge the notion of Zodogg having some sort of sport knowledge much less common sense. I mean besides is overboard Homer SimpSun over hyping of the Suns the dude has a blog and twitter of him running his mouth showing his lack of knowledge and lack of self restraint yet he strives to be PA announcer as if that crap wont come back to burn him. And his NBA knowledge has him ignoring stats and common sense. If STAT is a forward then Gasol is clearly a better player. If STAT is a center then Bynum is a better defender and rebounder. And the player he loves to hate on one leg is better then Richardson yet this guy throws out his one sided garbage.

Back
Top Bottom