PETITION TO TEMPORARILY UNBAN MY DUDE ZODOGG FOR THE WCF

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Dude was pure comedy, I vote we should bring him back (if he's not already)
laugh.gif
Does anybody else remember all the nicknames he had for every NBA team? Craptors, Pisstains, I forget the rest
laugh.gif
They were all actually pretty clever.
hate to burst the bubble but he stole all those nicknames from me.... if any og raptor fans can testify.....

but yea dude was garbage

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

His hate for Kobe had me dying back in the day.

SG #24.
laugh.gif

Those NBA team nicknames are hilarious too.
roll.gif

EDIT- Here's the twitter too: http://twitter.com/Zodogg34

Dude is still the same guy.  Hasn't changed on bit.    "Rapist"   "Fakers"   "Rat-Face Ginobili" 
laugh.gif

Saying the Suns match up well with the Lakers. 
laugh.gif

Aww man, Zodogg coming back would be comedy.

I can already imagine the back and forth between him and CP.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

His hate for Kobe had me dying back in the day.

SG #24.
laugh.gif

Those NBA team nicknames are hilarious too.
roll.gif

EDIT- Here's the twitter too: http://twitter.com/Zodogg34

Dude is still the same guy.  Hasn't changed on bit.    "Rapist"   "Fakers"   "Rat-Face Ginobili" 
laugh.gif

Saying the Suns match up well with the Lakers. 
laugh.gif

xnvqd3.gif

And y'all want this guy back on NT?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by dland24

What did he get banned for? I know he annoyed some of yall but dude was COMEDY.
Personal attack at me and Notorious in the Laker thread.

Honestly, I took no offense to it at all. It was all in good fun and friendly banter. He got hit with the permaban also, which I don't quite agree with. Temporarily banned, I see that for just breaking Rules of Conduct, but permanently? Naw, it wasn't that serious.
Yeah Cheezy should have just gotten a warning.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Dude was pure comedy, I vote we should bring him back (if he's not already)
laugh.gif
Does anybody else remember all the nicknames he had for every NBA team? Craptors, Pisstains, I forget the rest
laugh.gif
They were all actually pretty clever.

He always included an asterisk when referring to the Spurs.

For the Sac. Kings, he wrote it as "SUCKramento"

That rule here on S&T where you have to refer to teams and players by their actual names: I always call it the ZoDogg rule
roll.gif

5am6oody72 wrote:For the Sac. Kings, he wrote it as "SUCKramento"

That rule here on S&T where you have to refer to teams and players by their actual names: I always call it the ZoDogg rule
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I remember that
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I should change my sn to rck2SUCKtown

ZoDogg's Twitter:
Once again It's ONNNNN Fakers...you ready to take the L? about 1 hour ago
@_kwaz Im lurking about 1 hour ago via Social Beat
http://www.iskoot.com/products/social-beat
#NT LMFAOOOOOO That dude NobleKane is still bitter. Calling me racist and saying I stole all the nicknames from him. U MAD DOGGIE? about 2 hours ago via web
Fakersfans are dumb. I have yet to hear a convincing argument why they thinkwe have no chance. They can't put together a logical thought. 37 minutes ago via web
It'samazing how delusional Fakers fans are. These fools think they're justgoing to win every game by 20+. They're either in denial or dumb about 3 hours ago via web

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

5am6oody72 wrote:For the Sac. Kings, he wrote it as "SUCKramento"

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I remember that
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I should change my sn to rck2SUCKtown

i still to this day don't know why they make a big deal about referring to teams and players by their actual names.   when your joking around with your friends, you get on them about their teams and the players they like and they do the same to you but it's all in good fun.  if anyone gets that butt hurt over sports related stuff on here, then they shouldn't be on the internet to being with.

Originally Posted by JPZx

ZoDogg's Twitter:
Once again It's ONNNNN Fakers...you ready to take the L? about 1 hour ago
@_kwaz Im lurking about 1 hour ago via Social Beat
http://www.iskoot.com/products/social-beat
#NT LMFAOOOOOO That dude NobleKane is still bitter. Calling me racist and saying I stole all the nicknames from him. U MAD DOGGIE? about 2 hours ago via web
Fakersfans are dumb. I have yet to hear a convincing argument why they thinkwe have no chance. They can't put together a logical thought. 37 minutes ago via web
It'samazing how delusional Fakers fans are. These fools think they're justgoing to win every game by 20+. They're either in denial or dumb about 3 hours ago via web
@MayorNYC U Madd? LMFAO about 7 hours ago via Social Beat in reply to MayorNYC
http://twitter.com/MayorNYC/status/13802178042
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@mpatterson73 Not a damn thing. We're a different team. Best in the West since ASG. We're playing better than even 05-07

Id love to beat the Celtics in the Finals. Finally pay them back for 1976. And beat that punkass KG too.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And we're delusional??    Seems like dude is already punching a ticket to the NBA Finals.

Yungcheezy?

Permabanned?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Funny how dudes actually took his posts seriously.  I thought dude was complete comedy.
laugh.gif

we need zo dogg, mateen cleaves, coach hubie, fresh, and chewdeezy to all post in the nba threads

everytime jason richardson shoots the ball i say chewdeezy.

thats stuck wit me for life

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers:
FIRST B0RN:
ska would never let it happen, I swear he'd run over zodogg if he ever saw him walking along the highway.
laugh.gif

and then give a long perfectly written speech as to why he did it afterwards.
You definitely have me pegged on the 'long speech' part, but not on the first part. I don't hate him

I just hate having him on NikeTalk.

So he's not.

And as long as I'm here, he won't be.

Back
Top Bottom