PETITION TO TEMPORARILY UNBAN MY DUDE ZODOGG FOR THE WCF

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers:
rck2sactown:

5am6oody72 wrote:For the Sac. Kings, he wrote it as "SUCKramento"

That rule here on S&T where you have to refer to teams and players by their actual names: I always call it the ZoDogg rule
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I remember that
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I should change my sn to rck2SUCKtown
i still to this day don't know why they make a big deal about referring to teams and players by their actual names.   when your joking around with your friends, you get on them about their teams and the players they like and they do the same to you but it's all in good fun.  if anyone gets that butt hurt over sports related stuff on here, then they shouldn't be on the internet to being with.
The rule is simply that people need to use the correct names IN THREAD TITLES, and that's just for clarity. If a Suns fan said 'Lakers vs. Suns' in the title but 'Best team ever vs the Fakers, starting Monday', they would be fine.

And the reason is partly because of zodogg; him and fr3sh would get ridiculous w/ thread titles, and people were making threads for topics that zo or fr3sh already made threads for but had %*#$*#% nicknames in the thread title, so it wasn't clear.

I just dont understand how the man genuinely believes in his mind that were 'Fakers'. To some it may be jokes, but i can tell he means it and it just makes me smh. 
laugh.gif

He genuinely believes that we're overrated...
roll.gif

Our organization has 4 Championships within the last 10 years... His has how many? 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

"Laker fans like to live in the past" is the only statement he has to make to counter that fact 
laugh.gif

Dude is 
frown.gif
 deep down inside and just loves to throw insults to cover it.

So i vote no, he does make me chuckle but he is very ignorant and trolls too much, so NT is better without him imo. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good God this thread brings back some memories, I was fresh and new on the streets of W.Phx back in the 05/06 playoffs, and I swore if I ever ran into ZoDogg I would kick his !$! like many others on here I would get in countless arguments with him all the time he was pure comedy without a doubt.
I think I even got a couple warnings and a ban because of him.
Aww the good ol days.

With that being said bring him back.
If I get to go to a play off game I will make a ZoDoggy sign with the NT crest on it.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I just dont understand how the man genuinely believes in his mind that were 'Fakers'. To some it may be jokes, but i can tell he means it and it just makes me smh. 
laugh.gif

He genuinely believes that we're overrated...
roll.gif

Our organization has 4 Championships within the last 10 years... His has how many? 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

"Laker fans like to live in the past" is the only statement he has to make to counter that fact 
laugh.gif

Dude is 
frown.gif
 deep down inside and just loves to throw insults to cover it.

So i vote no, he does make me chuckle but he is very ignorant and trolls too much, so NT is better without him imo. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

he could think whatever he wants but when the Lakers beat the crap out of them in the playoffs, he's going to join Mr. Niketalk in the online bermuda triangle.

i have friends that straight talk out their #%#%# when it comes to sports and its funny to me more then anything.  that's why i don't get why people get up in arms about stuff that 's said on here sports wise.  the bottom line is he can say faker this and faker that but in the end the games will be played and he's going to take the L when the series is over.

aside from his geniune hatred of the Lakers  he's a cool dude

Lol from the nicknames and what seems like an undeniable love for PHX Suns I say yess in regard to the petition, sounds like quite a character lmao.

Pisstains, Gasoft, "the rapist" lol dude really takes it personal haha funny

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by NobleKane

DoubleJs07 wrote:

absolutely...Zo's a good dude.
slap

dude is a racist scum.

That.

Zodogg can eat a !##%.

with extra sauce
laugh.gif

hey zodogg can you see me from here???
pimp.gif

u can call me the n word all you want through email u not coming back on niketalk
smokin.gif

one of these days he gonna #*@$ around and catch a beating in real life

i think its sad that as soon as the Lakers swept Utah, the first thing i thought of was "Damn i wish ZoDogg was still on NT"
Zo got my OG name banned, sitting arguing with him about that game 7... I WANT HIM BACK!!!!!!!!

grin.gif
   DO IT SKA!

with extra sauce
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

u can call me the n word all you want through email u not coming back on niketalk
smokin.gif

ZoDogg would dispose of you.

My fav moments of Zo were when he said the Lakers were done forever after the Shaq trade and they would never win a title ever again.  A year later, we were in the finals, a year after that a title, and now here we are, maybe on the doorstep to a third straight finals. 

Meanwhile, he's a Suns fan.  So, yeah. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

with extra sauce
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

I'd put money down that zodogg would knock him out cold if they ever squared up.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

with extra sauce
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

I'd put money down that zodogg would knock him out cold if they ever squared up.

put a kobe jersey on noblekane and zodogg and his mystery tag team partner 4wrestling would straight body dude
laugh.gif

The only reason I would let him back would be to remind some of you of his inability to talk crap within the simple rules we have. And how would you guys be reminded? By getting yourself banned in arguments with him during his brief reinstatement, that's how.

And of course it would be staff's fault whenever someone got banned. "C'mon, ska... it was zodogg!! You know how frustrating he is!"

Yes, I do. Which is why this thread could reach 100 pages and he would still not be welcomed back.

Hell, the only reason I'm personally leaving it open is to let you guys humor yourselves into sainting him for some unknown reason.

i remember when a lot of us Laker fans were calling for him to get banned! now yall want him back?
roll.gif
oh my how times have changed
laugh.gif

i bet if we still had kwame, cook and smush on the team none of yall would want him back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif

His only comeback to everything regarding a Lakers championship.

"Fakers", those 10 banners (15 if you count Minneapolis) are fake.
laugh.gif

23ska909red02 wrote:
The only reason I would let him back It's not happening.  His inability to talk crap within the simple rules we have and his attacks via PM are the reasons.  And how would you guys be reminded? By getting yourself banned in arguments with him during his brief reinstatement, that's how.

And of course it would be staff's fault whenever someone got banned. "C'mon, ska... it was zodogg!! You know how frustrating he is!"

Yes, I do. Which is why this thread could reach 100 pages and he would still not be welcomed back.

Hell, the only reason I'm personally leaving it open is to let you guys humor yourselves into sainting him for some unknown reason.
+1 w/ a quick addition.

westcoastsfinest:
if we still had kwame, cook and smush on the team none of yall would want him back
laugh.gif

GOSPEL truth. Dudes want to get their licks in now that we have a team w/ a championship and a chance for another. Couple years ago, no one was calling for him. Hell, I still have PMs of some of you demanding he be banned, bent out of shape that he keeps bringing down the forum while staff does nothing. But ban him, and a couple years later, the dudes that were calling for his head are now pleading his case.And the reason he says 'Fakers' is because he says that everything in L.A. is fake.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

if we bring Zodogg back we might as well bring MateenCleaves back too.
What about BaronDavis5?
nerd.gif

he could be the wrong dude, but didn't BD5 threaten to sue another NT'er over some BS???  I remember that thread was in general like 3-4 years ago.....

Back
Top Bottom