People with Apple decals on their car

This is just as bad as everyone putting stickers of all their family members as stick figures on their minivans and Calvin pissing on something. Stupid and noone cares that you have a wife, 2 girls, a boy, and a dog. Everyone just feels they need to show off what they have for some reason or another.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

why do you worry about decals others put on there cars
im really tired of this argument. its so annoying. its not like hes committing suicide bc of what someone else does, its just something that irks.people are allowed to complain sometimes. damn

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

lol it's only a small Apple sticker. Not that big of a deal.
It starts with a small sticker then before you know it there are weekly meetings at recreation centers which soon devolves into a cult--- withchanting, prayer and an arts and crafts hour. It's troubling...

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

lol it's only a small Apple sticker. Not that big of a deal.
It starts with a small sticker then before you know it there are weekly meetings at recreation centers which soon devolves into a cult--- with chanting, prayer and an arts and crafts hour. It's troubling...
lol.

An Apple decal is somewhat toolbag-!@% IMO... unless really tastefully done. And this is coming from someone who will never go back to PC.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Mild Horsepower gains.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i used to work for apple, some of my old co-workers would put the decal on their car. not a big deal.

If Windows gave you a sticker when you buy a PC... would you put it on your car?
Me neither. The Apple stickers on cars are stupid.

i used to work for apple, some of my old co-workers would put the decal on their car. not a big deal.

yeah I live close to apple headquarters and a lot of the people with those apple stickers are actually employees around here.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by Crumbs

why do you worry about decals others put on there cars
Why are worried about him being worried about things he shouldn't be worried about.

I'm not worried BTW...
hahahahha

stupid but not as bad as the clowns who get the nike swoosh or jumpman tatted on them

never understood why people did this when they don't work for the company or have some form of connection with the company

I think they put it so people like you can post threads on NT about the apple decal on their car. Not entirely sure.

came in here expecting a huge decall, the *$@% i been seeing round my way would really agravate you. dudes runninng round like they driving nascar

Back
Top Bottom