People with Apple decals on their car

i jus got a new imac (21 inch) and i jus found the 2 stickers that came with it.. i mite just put it on my car now.. i havent seen anybody do that out here inLA.

My bro-in-law has one on his car. I dont know why since he doesnt own much Apple products.

It must keep the doctor away. In the case of the sticker on the car, the mechanic away.

i got a macbook and ive had 2 iphones i had couple of these stickers but i love stickers even before this i put some on the back of my car and on the back of my laptop it looks dope

Where's the picture of the dude with the huge Jumpman on the back window of his car?
*EDIT* 

only $10 on Amazon! 
laugh.gif

Amazon product ASIN B002E2KGU6
here's the post about Jordan stickers.

http://niketalk.com/topic/44622

Mac users are fanatics. This is no different than those I've seen with Jordan or Nike decals.

i have a Win7 decal on my notebook bag.. and a Mac user came up to me and said "really?" with this look on his face: 
grin.gif

i thought it was pretty awesome. 

Originally Posted by proper english

i have a Win7 decal on my notebook bag.. and a Mac user came up to me and said "really?" with this look on his face: 
grin.gif
roll.gif

I hate all stickers on care from the ones that cone on the car from the dealership to the one they give at community colleges for parking.

POST #94

So about 5 pages and you have about 8 people who agree with you OP...so that makes it......NOT A BIG DEAL

Back
Top Bottom