Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Haven't seen the HOH Pearls up close, but I got to compare this year's version to the original, and it is definitely more off-white.

Ice sole is fresh though.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Haven't seen the HOH Pearls up close, but I got to compare this year's version to the original, and it is definitely more off-white.

Ice sole is fresh though.

if u haven't seen the HOH Pearls up close, then how were you sble to compare the two?

dude tryin to snitch on a good, contributing member on NT... shame

i'm gonna hope these sit hard in the Bay Area...i'm gettin some Kobe's instead.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I'd skip school for them if I could afford on RD. I know my spot will have them though, fools don't where foams in the boonies
laugh.gif

Make sure you don't skip English class, it's wear not where lol.
laugh.gif
 Good catch

tried to order through the website and on the phone with 3 different customer service reps, and they all said these couldn't be ordered until 9/3.

anyone successfully order today?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Just wanted to know.Well EastbayRep are there any codes we can use to get these cheaper than retail?
Unfortunately, the Pearls are excluded from discounts, so none of the percentage/dollar off codes will work on them. 

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Purshased my pearls off eastbay lets see what happens from here. Hopefully my order gets fullfilled
Just send us a private message if you want us to check on your order status.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

tried to order through the website and on the phone with 3 different customer service reps, and they all said these couldn't be ordered until 9/3.

anyone successfully order today?
What size are you trying to order?  Some sizes are sold out.  We are also expecting another shipment to come in during the next 1-2 weeks, so we should have more available again.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom