Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

i don't usually post but thanks for the heads up on the foams pre-order.
I'm tired of dude having this in every freaking thread on NT. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And followed by the "SMH icon". Stop post whoring loser.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

(getting my McGrizz on cause these fools in here asking the same questions over and over again deserve it)

There's a lot of fat dudes or guys with wide feet, that's why they keep repeating the half size up stuff.

yeah it does depend on your stature, people with robust feet may need to purchase a 1/2 size bigger. IMO foams fit true to size.

All those saying only wide feet go up half size....

I've got skinny feet. All the shoes I own are 11 but in foams I have to get 11.5

I've got skinny feet. All the shoes I own are 11 but in foams I have to get 11.5

Originally Posted by abernja

same here. I typically wear 10.5, but with foams I always get a sz 11 even tho I do have narrow feet

i got narrow feet and i buy my true size and they fit perfect. it takes time

for the foam to mold to your foot

Missed my sizes on the preorder (10 and 10.5). Now I'm going to have face hell on 9/3... And I can't miss my morning classes that day.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Missed my sizes on the preorder (10 and 10.5). Now I'm going to have face hell on 9/3... And I can't miss my morning classes that day.
smh.gif

Do Foams even sell out like that?

Good to see you can pre-order thru eastbay again like the good old days, ~10 years ago...

Glad I picked mine up a few months back though I prefer the OG pair I still have, I like the white better on the OG pair...

Grizz.....
laugh.gif

IMO...seems like some people don't wear their foams enough for them to ever mold to their feet so they stay with a snug fit and next time around they're inclined to size up. I guess whatever works for your comfort is what's best.

I just cop from some dude on ebay. hes got em up for $250 Next day shipped, has em in hand so hopefully I get mine tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom