Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

So is finishline going to be carrying these? I'm out here in houston are there any confirmed spots for H-Town?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by richiecotite

tried to order through the website and on the phone with 3 different customer service reps, and they all said these couldn't be ordered until 9/3.

anyone successfully order today?
What size are you trying to order?  Some sizes are sold out.  We are also expecting another shipment to come in during the next 1-2 weeks, so we should have more available again.

EastbayRep - Ray
Good to hear. Missed out on this eastbay release.

EastbayRep wrote:

tried to order through the website and on the phone with 3 different customer service reps, and they all said these couldn't be ordered until 9/3.

What size are you trying to order?  Some sizes are sold out.  We are also expecting another shipment to come in during the next 1-2 weeks, so we should have more available again.

EastbayRep - Ray

just called again, and the order went through. maybe you guys were working on it, because now theyre on the front page of the website. 

smh @ the customer service rep thanking me for being a gold club member, then forgetting to add the 3 day shipping (i had to remind her)

Snagged these in size 13 off eastbay. Always wanted the blue penny's but these grew hard on me everytime I looked at the pics

Snagged these in size 13 off eastbay. Always wanted the blue penny's but these grew hard on me everytime I looked at the pics

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
Good to hear. Missed out on this eastbay release.
wow.  this really will be an easy cop.  hmmm...i dont mind these widely available releases.  i dont care how many people have these as long as i get mine.

awesome. just ordered my 2 pairs. thanx for the heads up guys, now i dont have to stress

out over these. i love how eastbay lets you pre-order kicks. i wish they would do it

with every release

Originally Posted by pay jape

size 10 and 10.5 are gone.

yea I was surprised when I was able to order my 10.5 yesterday.  Again, I am happy we are not going to get raped on this release.  nice and simple...let us order and be done with it.  Those that want on RD should be able to go early and grab a pair. No more stress and bs.

damn all i did was go my monthly round on footlocker and look what i found, preorder size 9.5 in the bag.

someone tell me how these fit, im usually a 7 in jordans, but i had to do a 7.5 in the infrared air maxes, i guess i have wide feet, but i heard the foams mold to your feet so they maybe tight at first but broken in they fit perfectly, then i was told they run .5 size smaller, someone let me know the real deal with these please.

general consensus is go AT LEAST a half size up. I usually wear a 10/10/5 and most shoes I get a 10 but for my eggplants I got 11s and a pair of 10.5 and the 10.5 fit fine.  So when I copped the coppers, I also got 10.5.  Shoe is heavy and narrow until they "mold" to your feet so I would at the minimum go half size up.

did u say at least a 1/2 size up?
uuuuu tripping hard if u did
1/2 size up to true to size is what everyone says. more than that and u might be wearing the wrong shoe size in the 1st place.

feels like deja vu....
eyes.gif

if you size up from your true size....over time the shoe is going to fit bigger and bigger as the foam thins where it's molding to your feet.

AsianImage wrote:
general consensus is go AT LEAST a half size up. I usually wear a 10/10/5 and most shoes I get a 10 but for my eggplants I got 11s and a pair of 10.5 and the 10.5 fit fine.  So when I copped the coppers, I also got 10.5.  Shoe is heavy and narrow until they "mold" to your feet so I would at the minimum go half size up.

You normally wear a 10 or 10.5 and you say the 10.5 Foams fit fine. You went up a half size at the MOST, so why do you emphasize going ATLEAST a half size up "at the minimum." I only say this because I thought it was funny as hell he said you might not know what size you wear in the first place.   
laugh.gif
And also I can wear foams true to size, they just fit snug but are still comfortable. Hey the last time that these released as a GR several years back, were the soles clear instead of blue tint? All I can remember is my soles fell off, but after plenty abuse.  

is this a GR or will be limited? sorry been outta tha looop for like 2 weeks... i beeen calllin my local footlocker they dunno if they gettin em....

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

is this a GR or will be limited? sorry been outta tha looop for like 2 weeks... i beeen calllin my local footlocker they dunno if they gettin em....
just-read-logo.gif

If these were the OG white joints, I'd be all over these. But for some reason the pearls just don't excite me much. I'm not saying I don't like them...the are definitely sharp. But yet unlike other recent Foam releases, these don't inspire me to open up my wallet. If they last long enough to go on sale I might consider picking them up, but for me I'd rather wait for the Royal Foam 1 re-release.

Having said all this though, I hope everyone who is eager to get a pair of these is able to get them. Good luck everyone!

i don't usually post but thanks for the heads up on the foams pre-order.
I'm tired of dude having this in every freaking thread on NT. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And followed by the "SMH icon". Stop post whoring loser.

i don't usually post but thanks for the heads up on the foams pre-order.
I'm tired of dude having this in every freaking thread on NT. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And followed by the "SMH icon". Stop post whoring loser.

Back
Top Bottom