Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

nerd.gif

If these are in fact going to be easily accessible, I'm going to have to see about getting my FTL connect to hook me up with a discount. Hopefully they don't restrict their employees from using their 30 on these.

I wanna know if the $30 off discount will apply to these at Footlocker & Footaction? Not trying to pay $200 if I don't have to....

^
If it don't, you know you got the 30%...
wink.gif

OR the 50%, if you patient.

TONS of these will be available, similar to 2nd round of purps and golds.

laugh.gif
@ the pre-order hype.

Hope y'all got off taking pics for Niketalk.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

MrDozo wrote:
^ lolol qft.between instant messaging and texting, facebook and what not, spelling is a lost skill. Spell check isn't available everywhere. Definitely not on yuku lolol
Actually it is.

Well then my bad, corrected I stand. NYRICAN...thanks for the info. Looks like there will be opportunity to cop with a disco disco, like Zohan (adam sandler)

Originally Posted by eddo1005

are they sold out already?
They are not sold out yet.  It appears there is an issue with our website.  Just call in to place your order.  I have informed our Systems Department about the website issue and we hope to have it fixed soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

god knows i want these...just don't want to pay retail...i will if i have to though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by The7onius

http://bit.ly/bIcAdP they on eastbay
Yup, just came up this morning.  Some reason we were not able to pull them up before today.

EastbayRep - Ray

ALL THE SUDDEN. WHAT THE ..........

mad.gif
mad.gif
   EASTBAY
mad.gif
mad.gif

lol jk. Its all good RAY.
Our Systems Department is working on it now, so hopefully it will be fixed soon. 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
  As for the shoe coming out of no where, happened with the Eggplants as well.
eyes.gif
  Oh well, they are keeping us on our toes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by eddo1005

are they sold out already?
They are not sold out yet.  It appears there is an issue with our website.  Just call in to place your order.  I have informed our Systems Department about the website issue and we hope to have it fixed soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

yea, just called to place an order for a size 12 and its back-ordered till 9/03/10 which is the actual release date anyhow so i didnt care and placed an order anyhow.  Used the gift card i purchased before with 20% off, i got a pair for 180 which is decent in my book.  Thanks for the help, Ray.

Definitely call in to place order, these are not sold out yet as of 8/25/2010, 10:39 AM central time.

Oh, can anyone tell me how to actually pronounce foamposite?

The lady on the phone kept saying foam-pa-site where i usually go with foam-pa-zit.  Just thought it was interesting. :O

Back
Top Bottom