Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by faddy

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Some of you dudes are putting shoes over an education.What is this world coming to.

gotta stay fresh
pimp.gif
roll.gif

If the Pearl's are going to be on footlocker.com, will they be on Eastbay too? Like the 2010 Eggplant's?

I want to get a pair to Canada for retail.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

People exaggerating like missing one day is really that effective
laugh.gif

Well if it's college, it's probably only a class, and it's early in the semester so it might not be a big deal.

I'd skip school for them if I could afford on RD. I know my spot will have them though, fools don't where foams in the boonies
laugh.gif

Ok 1 dude helped me out and HOH in Chicago will have them

Well I'm visiting my cuzin haven't really been to HOH in the Chi

What are the releases like are they crazy or are they chill?

And about how many pairs do HOH get? Like will they have enough to be able to walk in around 8 or 9 and get a pair?

O and what are some other spots just in case I need back up plan?

Thanks for the help my Chi NTers

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I'd skip school for them if I could afford on RD. I know my spot will have them though, fools don't where foams in the boonies
laugh.gif

Make sure you don't skip English class, it's wear not where lol.

These will be on FTL website, at HOH, I'm seeing pairs on ebay and CL. I think these will be a GR like the 2010 eggplants and coppers. Can anyone say discount? Lol

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

If the Pearl's are going to be on footlocker.com, will they be on Eastbay too? Like the 2010 Eggplant's?

I want to get a pair to Canada for retail.

I can't find the Pearls in our system, so I don't think we'll be carrying them, but it may be a good idea to check our site at release time just in case.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Over hear wear I live, I would of missed shcool if their released before too o'clock in the afternoon just so I could where them fore the rest of the day... but that's a whole nother story.

Over hear wear I live, I would of missed shcool if their released before too o'clock in the afternoon just so I could where them fore the rest of the day... but that's a whole nother story.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Was this a sarcastic post?

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

????

yes it was sarcasm, half these fools can't spell yet they want to skip school for shoes. They also haven't learned to network and make connections outside of chain stores....

^ lolol qft.between instant messaging and texting, facebook and what not, spelling is a lost skill. Spell check isn't available everywhere. Definitely not on yuku lolol

MrDozo wrote:
^ lolol qft.between instant messaging and texting, facebook and what not, spelling is a lost skill. Spell check isn't available everywhere. Definitely not on yuku lolol

Actually it is.

if i dont get my pre order in what spots in Chi-Town gonna have these?

Back
Top Bottom