Patriots @ J-E-T-S Thread: Sun Sept 19 4:15 PM EST CBS

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by tim teufel

sanchez is shutting up alot of critics.
Did you watch the Pats game last week? Their defense has a lot of holes that need to be filled. Don't let ESPN gas you or the viewers up re: the Pats D.

Sanchez is having a good game but shutting up critics? No.
Sanchez definitely playing better since last week but you ain't lying about Pats D. Tried to tell people when dudes had them power ranked top 5. That 2nd half vs. the Bengals was no fluke...

They're also giving Braylon the ball (early in the game too!), something they should have done more vs. the Ravens...

Pats should have gone up to the line quick snapping after that blown ref call.
Originally Posted by RoOk

Man IDC! Randy Moss is better than Jerry Rice. It's my opinion so IDGAFFFFFFFFFFF
pimp.gif
What were you like...13, when Jerry retired? The $+!+ you know about Jerry Rice?

Ain't like your opinion means much 'round here anyway...

Everyone talkin bad about Sanchez needs to give him his due for managing this game well (for today at least).

Everyone talkin bad about Sanchez needs to give him his due for managing this game well (for today at least).

woww our CORNERBACKS SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkk....... sanchez is just tossing it up.... not doing anything... u gotta be fking kidding me...

i feel a comeback though
pimp.gif

woww our CORNERBACKS SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkk....... sanchez is just tossing it up.... not doing anything... u gotta be fking kidding me...

i feel a comeback though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

For real man. He's played great today. 3 TDs, career high.

All of this is even better because it's against the Pats.

Patriots didn't test the Jets DB's down the field enough when Revis went out...

And has Woody Johnson ever changed his shirt tie combo?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

For real man. He's played great today. 3 TDs, career high.

All of this is even better because it's against the Pats.

Patriots didn't test the Jets DB's down the field enough when Revis went out...

And has Woody Johnson ever changed his shirt tie combo?

Back
Top Bottom