Patriots @ J-E-T-S Thread: Sun Sept 19 4:15 PM EST CBS

This N' Braylon :wow:
laugh.gif

Man IDC! Randy Moss is better than Jerry Rice. It's my opinion so IDGAFFFFFFFFFFF
pimp.gif

Man IDC! Randy Moss is better than Jerry Rice. It's my opinion so IDGAFFFFFFFFFFF
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

sanchez is shutting up alot of critics.
Did you watch the Pats game last week? Their defense has a lot of holes that need to be filled. Don't let ESPN gas you or the viewers up re: the Pats D.

Sanchez is having a good game but shutting up critics? No.

Did you watch the Pats game last week? Their defense has a lot of holes that need to be filled. Don't let ESPN gas you or the viewers up re: the Pats D.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Wasn't this pretty boy Mexican QB supposed to suck and people were calling for Burnell to go in? I can give a damn which D it is. He's showing poise and balls in this game, point blank.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Wasn't this pretty boy Mexican QB supposed to suck and people were calling for Burnell to go in? I can give a damn which D it is. He's showing poise and balls in this game, point blank.

Originally Posted by Dok

One play and now everybody wants to jump on the Moss bandwagon. First of all Revis is hurt and if you look back at the play Revis was expecting a Safety help over the top but Brady did a Quick snap and caught the whole Jets defense by surprise.

Not trying to instigate but I thought Revis didn't need any safety help hence the name "Revis Island".

*shrugs*

Anyway good game so far. Sanchez has played well, Brady with 2 INTs trying to force it to Moss.

Back
Top Bottom