Patriots @ J-E-T-S Thread: Sun Sept 19 4:15 PM EST CBS

Originally Posted by Dok

One play and now everybody wants to jump on the Moss bandwagon. First of all Revis is hurt and if you look back at the play Revis was expecting a Safety help over the top but Brady did a Quick snap and caught the whole Jets defense by surprise.

Not trying to instigate but I thought Revis didn't need any safety help hence the name "Revis Island".

*shrugs*

Anyway good game so far. Sanchez has played well, Brady with 2 INTs trying to force it to Moss.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by tim teufel

sanchez is shutting up alot of critics.
Did you watch the Pats game last week? Their defense has a lot of holes that need to be filled. Don't let ESPN gas you or the viewers up re: the Pats D.

Sanchez is having a good game but shutting up critics? No.
Wasn't this pretty boy Mexican QB supposed to suck and people were calling for Burnell to go in? I can give a damn which D it is. He's showing poise and balls in this game, point blank.
Sanchez does suck. He's playing great today I'll give him that.

That's why you use TWO HANDS
30t6p3b.gif

SLOUCH!
laugh.gif

Did you watch the Pats game last week? Their defense has a lot of holes that need to be filled. Don't let ESPN gas you or the viewers up re: the Pats D.

Wasn't this pretty boy Mexican QB supposed to suck and people were calling for Burnell to go in? I can give a damn which D it is. He's showing poise and balls in this game, point blank.
Sanchez does suck. He's playing great today I'll give him that.

Moss Cant catch a break against the Jets. Now he is on Cromartie Island. lol

Moss Cant catch a break against the Jets. Now he is on Cromartie Island. lol

Believe me, I want Revis back ASAP, but this team playing right now is proving that Revis isn't everything.

Believe me, I want Revis back ASAP, but this team playing right now is proving that Revis isn't everything.

Sanchez definitely playing better since last week but you ain't lying about Pats D. Tried to tell people when dudes had them power ranked top 5. That 2nd half vs. the Bengals was no fluke...

They're also giving Braylon the ball (early in the game too!), something they should have done more vs. the Ravens...

Pats should have gone up to the line quick snapping after that blown ref call.
Originally Posted by RoOk

Man IDC! Randy Moss is better than Jerry Rice. It's my opinion so IDGAFFFFFFFFFFF
pimp.gif
What were you like...13, when Jerry retired? The $+!+ you know about Jerry Rice?

Ain't like your opinion means much 'round here anyway...

Randy is stuck in Cromartie's Play Pen 
pimp.gif
First the oxys, but you may have made onewearz pass out from laughter with that
roll.gif

Randy is stuck in Cromartie's Play Pen 
pimp.gif
First the oxys, but you may have made onewearz pass out from laughter with that
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom