Patriots @ J-E-T-S Thread: Sun Sept 19 4:15 PM EST CBS

That should of been a pick on Chung
Mesko got ran into and nothing was called
Braylon Edwards, should of had another taunting penalty,
and there was no interference on the punt return by Arrington since he called for the fair catch and already had caught the ball.

Their running game sucks, Draft a Fullback like Anthony Sherman along with Ingram or some RB to finally establish a running game.
That's how they won Super Bowls, it wasn't all on the arm of Brady. He's got one good run in him for a 4th ring, and they need to run to make him the GOAT.

and there was no interference on the punt return by Arrington since he called for the fair catch and already had caught the ball.

Their running game sucks, Draft a Fullback like Anthony Sherman along with Ingram or some RB to finally establish a running game.
That's how they won Super Bowls, it wasn't all on the arm of Brady. He's got one good run in him for a 4th ring, and they need to run to make him the GOAT.

-This team showed they can play, and play well, without Revis (still want him back ASAP).
-Sanchez manned up in front of 80,000+ plus, and then some watching on t.v.
-Tomlinson knows wussup'.
-I honestly feel Moss played to outplay Revis, and because that's over, the slouch returns
grin.gif

J-E-T-S, now the season has started!

-This team showed they can play, and play well, without Revis (still want him back ASAP).
-I honestly feel Moss played to outplay Revis, and because that's over, the slouch returns
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

grin.gif

Yup. I feel very comfortable with Cro on Moss because if there's one thing that Cro can do is guard fly and fade routes with his speed and length. Brandon Marshall is a different beast. He can turn 5 into a TD. We need Revis on him at all times.

Originally Posted by bkmac

grin.gif

Yup. I feel very comfortable with Cro on Moss because if there's one thing that Cro can do is guard fly and fade routes with his speed and length. Brandon Marshall is a different beast. He can turn 5 into a TD. We need Revis on him at all times.

Damn... I feel like Brady just gave this one away. He couldn't have hit Moss if he was 10 feet tall and had 10 feet of open space.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

3 give aways by Goodie Locks this half... OUCH!
2 of them strictly on him that 2nd INT was on Moss...looks like he's keeping your boy Bieb's cut the whole season too.
laugh.gif

Ed Hochuli's long #** explanation had me
roll.gif
just now

Good W Jets fans y'all deserved it...see y'all on my B-Day for the 2nd game (or in the Yankees threads
laugh.gif
)

Damn... I feel like Brady just gave this one away. He couldn't have hit Moss if he was 10 feet tall and had 10 feet of open space.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

3 give aways by Goodie Locks this half... OUCH!
2 of them strictly on him that 2nd INT was on Moss...looks like he's keeping your boy Bieb's cut the whole season too.
laugh.gif

Ed Hochuli's long #** explanation had me
roll.gif
just now

Good W Jets fans y'all deserved it...see y'all on my B-Day for the 2nd game (or in the Yankees threads
laugh.gif
)

jets dominated the 2nd half ... it seemed like the pats were having their way then brady just kept going to moss once revis was out the game as if they thought they had a massive advantage which backfired when they were spreading the ball around b/c they were avoiding revis

jets dominated the 2nd half ... it seemed like the pats were having their way then brady just kept going to moss once revis was out the game as if they thought they had a massive advantage which backfired when they were spreading the ball around b/c they were avoiding revis

Back
Top Bottom