Patriots @ J-E-T-S Thread: Sun Sept 19 4:15 PM EST CBS

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Now if Schotty could let Sanchez be free to throw like that every game
pimp.gif

after today he better let sanchez throw that ball. or they're gonna end up burning out LT

pimp.gif
Great win today. Glad they let Sanchez throw the ball. Now I hope that Revis is good to go in Miami because Marshall is a completely different receiver than Moss and I don't think Cro can handle him.

pimp.gif
Great win today. Glad they let Sanchez throw the ball. Now I hope that Revis is good to go in Miami because Marshall is a completely different receiver than Moss and I don't think Cro can handle him.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

do it in Foxboro, til then it's still the Patriots Division to loose
this is a jets team without holmes. and even without him the jets are better than the pats talent wise this year.

this is a jets team without holmes. and even without him the jets are better than the pats talent wise this year.

I wouldn't the location matters with these two teams. It's the second match-up that'll matter. Bellichek and Brady are suberb in rematches. Trust me I'm a Steelers fan. I know.

I wouldn't the location matters with these two teams. It's the second match-up that'll matter. Bellichek and Brady are suberb in rematches. Trust me I'm a Steelers fan. I know.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

3 give aways by Goodie Locks this half... OUCH!
2 of them strictly on him that 2nd INT was on Moss...looks like he's keeping your boy Bieb's cut the whole season too.
laugh.gif

Yea... He see's Bieber's winning and wants in his lane.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

3 give aways by Goodie Locks this half... OUCH!
2 of them strictly on him that 2nd INT was on Moss...looks like he's keeping your boy Bieb's cut the whole season too.
laugh.gif

Yea... He see's Bieber's winning and wants in his lane.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

This

Originally Posted by tim teufel

This

laugh.gif
at dudes hyping up that Moss catch on Revis..The defense wasnt even set..Brady snapped the ball before the defense had a chance to react to anything..lol at the Revis hate..

laugh.gif
at dudes hyping up that Moss catch on Revis..The defense wasnt even set..Brady snapped the ball before the defense had a chance to react to anything..lol at the Revis hate..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

laugh.gif

THIS

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

laugh.gif

THIS

Back
Top Bottom