PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Aww man just 1 song

Sounds like a F'n up Comma's remix  
mean.gif

I'm really disgusted break from Toronto is only 1:39
mean.gif

I will never get over it
Travesty

Was Good Curious cutting off was more heartbreaking... to this day my fav Party track

He has a verse on this new preign tape, song not bad at all :pimp:

Stack on stacks that *** bumpin
party a fool on beats!

Last edited:
Wednesday Night Interlude [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] the vibe alone off that track :smokin :smokin :smokin

Yea I found it today out of curiosity on iTunes thru the :30 preview and was like :wow: :wow: :wow: I'm late af......

That **** ain’t my fault, girl cause I'm lonely

Easily the best track on that project in my opinion. Any news about the album? :nerd:
Your opinion is :smokin [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. I thought it was this month? Has any other singles dropped besides hotline bling?

Your opinion is :smokin [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. I thought it was this month? Has any other singles dropped besides hotline bling?
:lol: I meant the PARTYNEXTDOOR album.

Majid is even dropping before Party. What's going on here?

Party should of definitely dropped an album in 2015. I have no doubt he'll drop one in 2016 but he might get that Ty Dolla $ign shafting and have waited too long for people to support it, physically. Look at Jeremih, also.

The project isn't coming out I'm sick 
frown.gif

[h2]PARTYNEXTDOOR's promised collaborative project with TM88 has been scrapped.[/h2]
The anticipation for a new PARTYNEXTDOOR  project is real, so when news arrived that the reclusive singer was teaming up with prolific ATL beatmaker TM88 for a joint effort, fans were obviously excited. Unfortunately, that excitement has dissipated with news that Party At 8  has been scrapped.

TM88 delivered the message through Twitter today, first replying to a fan's demand to drop the project with "Don't kno if it's ever coming out not my fault tho," before officially declaring the project dead. "Party still my Homie but.. Party @ 8 is no longer sorry guys! That's the way the game go !"

PARTY has yet to comment on the news, but hopefully the cancellation means a proper studio album from the OVO songwriter is on its way. If we're lucky, maybe we'll hear some more work with TM88 on that.

For now, you can listen to the title track from the shelved project here.

Via: HNHH http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/partyne...-at-8-project-isnt-coming-out-news.19551.html 

Back
Top Bottom