PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

2 fly *** tapes but PARTY isn't there yet where he can just take 2 years off. 
tired.gif

Last edited:

2 fly *** tapes but PARTY isn't there yet where he can just take 2 years off. 
tired.gif

His time is almost passing him up before it even started  
mean.gif

Should've rode that wave soon as he dropped Over Here. He could've easily been where Bryson Tiller is but hasn't been consistent enough

Seeing as how we're all anticipating his next project, I think he'll be ok. You guys acting like he pulled a Dave Chapelle-type hiatus, dude has been working doing shows and writing. Shoutout to the homie.

Dude definitely seems like a different type. On his IG I recall seeing a caption "ima change my whole style" or something like that. Dude seems more reclusive than early Weeknd

PARTY probably is more reclusive than the Weeknd.

That one big interview he did last spring, I forget if it was complex or someone else, the person had access for his whole European tour and said the ONLY thing he did when not on the stage was pretty much stick to himself on the tour bus making music.

Weeknd may be reclusive but he for sure be kickin it with the crew at least. :lol:

Damn the fact that its almost 2 years since PND2 dropped is crazy to me, feels like i was bumpin 'Grown Woman' just yesterday. Time be flying, smh

we really think tiller is ahead of him right now ?
Pnd was tiller before tiller, selling out small venues and getting similar spins on the radio.

Being on OVO, he'll be fine ...

Last edited:
Tiller and Tory Lanez won't be as popular by the end of the year.

PND got the writing credit for a #1 single by Rihanna on his belt. I'm sure he'll be writing for Beyoncé and the like soon enough. I see him more as a Frank Ocean career wise. Artist will want to work with him be it recording or writing. And he'll still have people anticipating his music even if he drops one song a year.

Party probably writing Views for Drake let's be honest 
laugh.gif

Drake proly heard his album and told him he needed that for himself smh.

we really think tiller is ahead of him right now ?
Pnd was tiller before tiller, selling out small venues and getting similar spins on the radio.

Being on OVO, he'll be fine ...

I think tiller is a bigger artist and party might be a bigger creative in the industry like a dream

No need to compare tiller and lanez

Let em all cook brehs

Tiller and lanez make much more sappy r and b tracks than pnd, I don't think they're all that similar but a lot of us always say they are

I just heard a torey lanes song the yesterday and thought it was Travis Scott smh...bit the adlibs and everything :lol:

:rofl:
Cue Alonzo gif.

this is prob exactly whats been happening. what else is goin on at ovo? majid dropped the album, makonnen doing his own thing. pnd seems like the only dude consistently around drake..so wouldnt be surprised if drake is cherrypicking from pnd. lol

ovo label is whatever drake decides to be...with wbr distributing it

Back
Top Bottom