PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Anyone noticed the pnd OVO freestyle has been removed from that OVO radio episode. It's weird...I think it has something to do with the beat that dropped at the end. I remember hearing it and being like :x i have a feeling he's saving it for the album. **** was too cold

PND is pretty much flawless. Such a great debut.

I'm hungry for a new project though. PND2 sold like 16k first week he's not really at that stage in his career yet to take so much time off. Still disappointed that PartyAt8 tape got scrapped 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I actually like that he takes time to craft. Technology got everyone in constant supply and demand mode.

Nah he definitely be ho'en smh. ***** posted a 2 sec video of a song on snapchat :x

He be posting **** with no sound :smh:

Last edited:
considering he toured after he dropped pnd 2, then he dropped colours continued to tour, , spent a bunch of time working on a project that got scrapped, and working with rihanna, drake and who knows who else....dude been putting in work work work work

dude probably hasnt committed much time for anything new for himself

Last edited:
considering he toured after he dropped pnd 2, then he dropped colours continued to tour, , spent a bunch of time working on a project that got scrapped, and working with rihanna, drake and who knows who else....dude been putting in work work work work

dude probably hasnt committed much time for anything new for himself
What you did there.... I seent it. Repped.

He didn't tour even close to continuously from The time PND2 dropped all the way through the end of the Euro tour.

Colours was 4 songs, possibly reference tracks, and it was wack.

If he spent so much time working on the scraped project he should have put it out for free like he did PND 1 and 2.

Not calling out his worth ethic or anything like that but that was a little misleading.

Last edited:
Colors definitely wasn't wack.

Let's get married
Just know
Nothing but net?
Girl form Oakland

All dope. Let's get married was my favorite out of the bunch

Maybe I need to revisit it. Honestly haven't listened to it since the months after it dropped. Just remember being thoroughly underwhelmed compared the other loosies he's dropped over the past couple years. Point still stands though.

Only whack thing about PNDCOLORS was Cash Out. Everything from vocals to production was dope.

Even during that time and afterwards he dropped tracks with P Reign and Travis Scott. Also his OVO Radio tracks.

Now the OVO radio tracks were underwhelming to say the least...I liked like two of them a lot
Some of your love
Wait for you

But the rest were very meh...thought I've been listening to them on soun cloud lately and they sound a lil better but still they sound like rough rough rough rough drafts. No clue why he even dropped those

Also forgot about the gem routine rouge. Rich the kid :x :x :x party shoulda kept that track for himself :smh:

Last edited:
Rich the kid got bent over by someone with clout in the industry. I've been seeing his name way too much lately.

Na really tho. I mean fam did a breakfast club interview. I know damn well envy and yee didn't know who he was

Back
Top Bottom