PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

:lol: yeah they beefed out right now, she commented on one of his pics "**** you" when he posted another *****

was that the pic of some chick in the pool? 

if so...
laugh.gif

Have the unedited versions of the songs on his OVOSOUND set been uploaded anywhere yet? He posted the uncut version of the whole show so I'm sure they are on the way.

Can someone cut Rich The Kid's part off this PND and Ty$ record for me?

I don't even know why they let this guy in the studio

There's one with just PND and Cash Out too. I actually prefer that one to the Travis Scott joint.

The version I have is 2:51 but last weekend on Music Choice I heard a longer version.

Last edited:
only song i like is some of your love 

ovo freestyle is god awful . i hope he get it together before another project drops cause it aint lookin good b 

So many new dudes stealing his lane.. he needs to drop a prolific project next for him to even stay relevant

Who stealing his lane? I've been seeing this said a lot lately. I liken this line of thought of  "stealing PND's lane" to PND hopping on Weeknd's lane

Both are questionable statements. It doesn't take much to distinguish between all these new wave artists, they all are similar but definitely distinct 

I love PND though and hope he continues to put out good music

Last edited:
There's a couple dudes out there DIRECTLY biting and basically posing as him lol. That tyus dude is #1 in recent memory

Back
Top Bottom