PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

surprised we havent seen an OVO compilation album... drake, pnd, majid, ob, etc....
I agree.. I been saying that too. Roy Woods would benefit from this being that he's never pushed by them at all

OB can get coffee and donuts  

word i was callin for that since majid jordan came into the scene. the drake future tape was flames to me. i know drake working on views now, but after, i think he should do OVO.

and throw some XO on that too.

Who stealing his lane? I've been seeing this said a lot lately. I liken this line of thought of  "stealing PND's lane" to PND hopping on Weeknd's lane

Both are questionable statements. It doesn't take much to distinguish between all these new wave artists, they all are similar but definitely distinct 

I love PND though and hope he continues to put out good music
grin.gif
 enh . i see what ur saying but its more blatant to me this time . as in if it weren't for pnd , a lot of these dudes absolutely wouldn't sound the way they do right now . at all ...

Word. On another note I really expect this album to be as good as rodeo. Him and Travis are in similar positions. Travis under Kanye, Party under Drake. Both of their last projects have been fire (days before/PND2) and they've been giving their predecessors heat on production. Not to mention they been killing their features. So I know just like Travis was saving the good **** for his album party gotta be doing the same thing. No way he gives drake bangers like preach and legend and then turns around and drops a dud...I can't see it. This **** need to drop already

Last edited:
A PND project would be clutch as hell right now

I play East Liberty every cuffin season

I need a new anthem 

If there's more, this about to be flames. That beat is serious. Song is cool, could be better if he was a bit more understandable towards the end :lol:

Back
Top Bottom