ron swanson is a trending topic
laugh.gif

I just realized that they wrote Mark Brandanowitz off the show
frown.gif

i liked Mark. Too bad.

I just realized that they wrote Mark Brandanowitz off the show
frown.gif

i liked Mark. Too bad.

The creators/writers planned for Mark's departure ahead of time, but they've said that he's not completely removed from the world of Parks and Rec and he's going to make appearances later on in the series.
I dislike him and Ann together, I understood the point for it story wise, but he was much funnier when he would interact with Tom, Andy, etc. rather than when he was with Ann. Although when he gave all of the cliche Valentine's Day gifts to Ann was probably my favorite moment with them
laugh.gif

The creators/writers planned for Mark's departure ahead of time, but they've said that he's not completely removed from the world of Parks and Rec and he's going to make appearances later on in the series.
I dislike him and Ann together, I understood the point for it story wise, but he was much funnier when he would interact with Tom, Andy, etc. rather than when he was with Ann. Although when he gave all of the cliche Valentine's Day gifts to Ann was probably my favorite moment with them
laugh.gif

anybody noticed that they used the same music from the office commercial (directed by michael scott) for their pitch to the state auditors?

anybody noticed that they used the same music from the office commercial (directed by michael scott) for their pitch to the state auditors?

^ I was about to post it too 
pimp.gif

Here's the full-size .pdf:

http://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/exclusives/swanson-pyramid.pdf

And I found this after pausing the clip over and over to try to read it 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

You mean the Chariots of Fire theme? That's 30 years old and is the most-used inspirational/do-something-in-slow-motion song ever? I don't think anybody would/should associate it with The Office.

^ I was about to post it too 
pimp.gif

Here's the full-size .pdf:

http://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/exclusives/swanson-pyramid.pdf

And I found this after pausing the clip over and over to try to read it 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

You mean the Chariots of Fire theme? That's 30 years old and is the most-used inspirational/do-something-in-slow-motion song ever? I don't think anybody would/should associate it with The Office.

3.2 rating, best ever for the series. Office lead in
pimp.gif
  I hope Outsourced rots in that 10:30 timeslot.

I didn't mind Mark last season but clearly Robe Lowe and Adam Scott > Mark.

And a closer view of the Swanson Pyramid Of Greatness
Spoiler [+]
pyramid-jumbo.jpg

3.2 rating, best ever for the series. Office lead in
pimp.gif
  I hope Outsourced rots in that 10:30 timeslot.

I didn't mind Mark last season but clearly Robe Lowe and Adam Scott > Mark.

And a closer view of the Swanson Pyramid Of Greatness
Spoiler [+]
pyramid-jumbo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom